Genesys is looking for a Sr. Manager of Analyst Relations focused on Independent Influencers to build on the foundation we established with analysts in the contact center market, including Gartner, Forrester, OMDIA, IDC and others. As a diverse business with a variety of use cases, Genesys will engage independent analysts in a variety of markets. We’re looking for a two-way evangelist who will 1) share influencer ideas internally, including message-testing, feedback sessions, content creation and sales support; and 2) drive adoption of our thought leadership to the influencers; 3) support the analyst report reprints program.Continue Reading →
Author Archive | IIAR webmaster
Do you have what it takes to “move the dot”? Destrier is looking for a mid-/senior-level Analyst Relations professional to join our award-winning team, either part- or full-time, to work with global players in the technology services arena.Continue Reading →
H+K’s Tech practice is one of H+K London’s leading and highest performing sectors and has grown rapidly over the last six years. The experience of the 35+ team spans integrated communications, from corporate, B2B and consumer communications, to digital + social, influencers, analyst relations, content marketing and internal communications. We understand technology ecosystems, consumer and business audiences and the power of the influencer. We believe in making complex technology simple – sharing its benefits to the world.Continue Reading →
Creatio is one of the fastest growing enterprise SaaS companies offering a leading low-code platform for process management and CRM. With amazing opportunities ahead of us, Creatio is looking for a Senior Analyst Relations and Technical Evangelist to make a significant impact on our analyst / influencer relations program results and brand awareness growth.Continue Reading →
The Senior Manager, Analyst Relations will provide support for analyst relations for KPMG globally. This role will help manage the overall analyst relations agenda and coordinate leadership interactions with analysts to advance KPMG’s brand and capability recognition in the marketplace. This role will help drive our brand and capabilities around core KPMG service offerings and value propositions. The Senior Manager, Analyst Relations will work closely with Advisory and other functional leadership, SMEs, marketing and corporate communications. From time to time, the Senior Manager will be called upon to update senior member firm and global leadership on analyst relations activity, and on outside-in perceptions of KPMG by the analyst community.Continue Reading →
Uncover and transform insights into creative experiences that matter to your customers. Make every touchpoint an opportunity to engage. As a Marketing Professional at IBM, you will create stories that cut through noise and have an impact on your audience. IBM is trailblazing the Agile Marketing approach, allowing you to work with speed, adaptability and creativity to uncover insights and deliver experiences that matter to your customers.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Location: Boston, North Castle, NYC, Austin, RTP, San Francisco, Atlanta
Analyst Relations (AR) is at the nexus of IBM technology and business strategies. Our team plays a critical, cross-functional role working with experts at many different levels of the organization across offering management, marketing and communications. We work with industry and technology analysts to inform the market on IBM’s offerings and seek feedback from clients, partners and the market at large. Our team is strategic, helping to educate the market on IBM and bringing the outside-in perspective back into the company to help drive corporate and product strategy. With new leadership at IBM and their bold vision for the company, this is an exciting time to be on our team.
The IBM AR team is seeking a talented contributor for a dynamic role as Strategic Engagement Manager for Corporate AR, driving strategic interactions with leading analysts on key initiatives that align to and support IBM’s corporate strategy, mission and values. Within the IBM AR team, Corporate AR is responsible for telling the cross-IBM story to analysts and influencers that take a broad view at trends and technologies impacting the enterprise. It works across IBM’s Analyst Relations teams aligned to the IBM Business Units as well as with colleagues across the Corporate Strategy, Marketing and Communications. In this role you will work closely with the Manager for Corporate AR, expanding on relationships with leading analysts and influencers to communicate events and initiatives that support IBM’s corporate narrative. These will include major releases, customer wins, partnerships and M&A, and efforts aligned to IBM’s corporate social responsibility programs. You will engage analysts 1:1 and drive analyst group events. At its core, this role is about providing top-tier analysts with a cohesive understanding how our ongoing work and achievements support the strategic vision of our leadership.
Candidate should have:
- Ability to tell a compelling story that shows how IBM is addressing trends in the market and helping clients tackle their most complex problems
- Strong content creation and writing skills, the ability to partner across IBM teams and support a narrative that ties together multiple IBM businesses
- Capacity to glean meaningful insights from conversations with analysts and communicate the message back to an executive audience
- Confidence and tact to present constructive advice to IBM leaders that may hold an alternative view
- Aptitude to build consensus and brings teams together in the spirit of “one IBM”
- An eagerness to work with highly influential individuals both in and outside of the company
- The tenacity, determination and patience to be able to push through obstacles and challenge conventional thinking
- Comfortable working at the intersection of analyst, press/media, and investor relations
- Understanding key enterprise technologies and how the convergence of technologies is transforming the world
- Strong grasp of financial/business fundamentals used to evaluate company performance by wall street and industry analysts
The qualified candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Building and nurturing relationships with the top analysts that take a cross-IBM view in their research
- Working with AR colleagues to help generalists engage with domain experts across IBM strategic software, hardware and service businesses; you are responsible for helping analysts understand how IBM’s activities align to and support our corporate imperatives
- Coordinate with IBM External Relations colleagues on analyst content published in traditional media, help facilitate supporting analyst quotes for media engagements
- Work with AR’s social media team to target top analysts and influencers for tracking the reach of our strategic engagements
- Partner with the Corporate AR Manager and the AR Operations team to regularly pull together AR outcomes across the organization to communicate value back to CHQ audience
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 5+ years professional experience
- Understanding of Cloud, Cognitive and emerging enterprise technologies and services
- Entrepreneurial mindset and ability to operate in a highly visible and accountable role
- Expert organizational skills to manage multiple workstreams and engagements in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent writing ability and verbal communication skills, you can create and convey meaningful content that clearly states IBM’s competitive position
- Knowledge of social media platforms and best practices for engaging with influencers
- Experience in event planning, coordination and execution
- Unwavering attention to detail and excellence
- Compassion and respect for colleagues, partners and clients
- Skilled in using MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and other productivity tools (Slack, Webex, Asana, Box etc.)
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Existing knowledge of IBM and competitive offerings, strategy and competitive differentiation
- Experience in Analyst Relations or experience working closely with industry analysts on corporate/product strategy
- 5+ years experience at Enterprise Technology companies in roles including: Analyst Relations, Market Intelligence, Product Marketing, Strategy, Business Development, or Communications
About Business Unit
IBM Corporate Headquarters (CHQ) team represents a variety of functions such as marketing, finance, legal, operations, HR, and more, all working together to solve some of the world’s most complex problems, help our clients achieve success and build collaborative work environments for IBMers.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
IBM will not be providing visa sponsorship for this position now or in the future. Therefore, in order to be considered for this position, you must have the ability to work without a need for current or future visa sponsorship.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
What You’ll Do
As an Analyst Relations leader you will facilitate ongoing, 2-way dialogue between Cisco and industry analysts, working to build awareness for the company and our products, while delivering analyst insights and feedback to Cisco’s GMs and key partners/interactors. You will lead a team of AR managers to executive on the Analyst Relations strategy for collaboration, while aligning with leaders within the business.Continue Reading →
Dialpad (www.dialpad.com), a leading provider of intelligent, cloud-based unified communications, contact center, conferencing, and meeting room solutions, is pioneering a new modern way of working that helps people work smarter from anywhere, on their own terms, and using any device so they can get their best work done. Dialpad recently secured $100M in Series E funding and we are actively looking for a savvy, self-driven and highly motivated Analyst Relations professional to join our burgeoning AR team. Your mission: to be bold and help drive greater brand awareness of Dialpad and our portfolio of cloud services by engaging regularly with industry analysts and influencers. You’ll be helping to shape and share a Dialpad narrative that clearly articulates our vision, leadership, go-to-market strategy and competitive differentiation in the marketplace.Continue Reading →
Everbridge is looking for a Analyst Relations Director with experience running analyst relations at a security or enterprise software company. This role requires a strong leader to manage relationships with key analysts and senior leaders at the company to develop a constructive, consultative relationship between Everbridge and the analyst community.Continue Reading →
- Define and implement the firm’s Industry Analyst Relations strategy.
- Work closely with internal business leaders and a marketing team to build, execute, and scale an IAR program to support priorities of the firm.
- Build upon existing relationships to position the firm. Perform as a visionary and tactician who can create a vision and build, execute, and measure a program.
Due to the nature of work performed within this facility, U.S. citizenship is required.Continue Reading →
Airtable is on a mission to democratize software. Our platform is beloved by people at more than 200,000 organizations because they can create applications that perfectly fit their needs. We are building a communications team that demonstrates the real-world impact Airtable has every day, advocates for a future where more people have the power to shape technology, and strengthens the reputation we’ve established with customers and others in our community. Now, we’re hiring a PR/AR Lead to be a founding member of our team, reporting to our Head of Global Communications.
We are looking for a well-rounded communicator – someone who thrives in a small team with big ambitions, loves the thrill of seeing their work land in the headlines, and is (like most of our customers) a builder and creator at heart. Help us write the very first chapter of our team’s story.
Want to drive and scale analyst relations for some of the world’s most exciting tech companies? Ruder Finn West is seeking an Industry Analyst Relations (AR) Manager for several high-profile, dynamic tech leaders from Fortune 100 multinationals to start-ups as part of a growing AR portfolio. This is a dynamic client-facing role working with senior executives and leaders with the opportunity to shape a rapidly evolving category at the forefront of enterprise tech, as well as integrating AR more broadly with PR, social, influencer, and other disciplines. You’re a strong doer driver who have mastered the basics beyond inquiries and briefings, and have experience with evaluations and reports, love working with teams, and seek diversity within AR. You will also have opportunities to develop skills in other marcoms disciplines and accounts as well as interact with a fun and close-knit set of colleagues across the U.S., Europe and APAC.Continue Reading →
Quantum is seeking an experienced, strategic and detail-oriented Analyst Relations (AR) Manager to effectively communicate Quantum’s vision, strategy, technology direction, key differentiators, use cases, and customer success with the industry analyst community, while influencing outcomes that are favorable to Quantum.Continue Reading →
Amazon is looking for a strong corporate communications manager to help the North American External Corporate Communications team build meaningful relationships with third party stakeholders. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to drive the execution of a comprehensive stakeholder engagement program for Amazon, with a focus on building awareness of our Customer and Seller Experience. This role is based in Seattle and will require periodic travel.Continue Reading →
KPMG is currently seeking a Director, Analyst Relations to join our Growth and Strategy organization.
- Initiate and coordinate leadership interactions with analysts to advance recognition of KPMG’s brand and capabilities in the marketplace by recommending, overseeing, and implementing a regular schedule of interaction with analysts
- Design and drive relationship building with analysts and understand their calendar of research
- Advise and contribute to internal teams responding to formal analyst evaluations (such as Magic Quadrant reports), and provide leadership, insights and support that result in positive outcomes
- Present to leadership and other internal teams on analyst relations activities, progress against goals, and market/analyst perceptions
- Respond to internal stakeholder requests for market and competitive intelligence, as well as analyst thought leadership in support of market development and business planning
- Read and digest analyst research to understand relationship to KPMG offerings, as well as how best to position KPMG in related reports
As the Analyst Relations Specialist you will be responsible for executing and managing strong relationships with key industry influencers/analysts by increasing the company’s visibility, interaction, and influence with a diverse analyst community. These include such firms as Gartner, Forrester, and others. You will leverage analyst research and opinion to convey market trends and information to marketing, sales, product development, and executives.Continue Reading →
Alteryx is seeking a strategic, accomplished and self-motivated Senior Analyst Relations Manager to build and drive our analyst relations program. The primary goal of our program is to increase thought leadership and influence favorable outcomes for Alteryx. The ideal candidate must have experience in media/analyst relations/communications with a successful track record of executing analyst relations programs for technology companies. The Senior Analyst Relations Manager is responsible for establishing and executing on a strategic framework to proactively engage global analysts and market influencers to drive awareness and ensure that Alteryx is fairly and accurately represented to our enterprise customer base.The candidate must have an understanding in data analytics technology and demonstrated success managing evaluations such as Gartner MQ, IDC MarketScape and Forrester Wave. He/she must be comfortable with balancing strategic thinking with tactical, detailed execution while working across a global team of executives, senior product leaders and marketers.Continue Reading →
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. Our company is filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, our customers, having fun, and dedicated to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Job Description: That’s an exciting job! I want it! Continue Reading →
About the Role:We are looking for an Analyst Relations Manager to join our analyst relations team to develop and implement a successful, results-oriented program. You will be an integral member of the marketing team helping to create a category as well as develop and grow relationships with analysts and influencers in relevant markets. The ideal candidate will work collaboratively across the marketing and product teams to share Confluent’s strengths and differentiators with analysts.Continue Reading →
This key position on VMware’s Global Industry Analyst Relations team is responsible for driving both inbound and outbound information-sharing programs for our Intrinsic Security solutions. Inbound AR programs will leverage analyst research and opinion to clearly convey technology and business trends and market information to internal stakeholders. Outbound AR programs will focus on developing strong relationships relaying our VMware story, capabilities, and competitive differentiation to analysts from tier-1 and tier-2 industry analyst firms.
The individual in this position will establish and maintain strong, positive relationships between VMware and industry analysts and collaborate effectively across multiple VMware organizations (including business units, engineering, alliances, comms, marketing, and sales) to create and implement cohesive and consistent analyst relations programs.
We are looking for a confident, motivated and enthusiastic team player with a combination of creative genius, operational brilliance, and the ability to inspire action through others. We’re looking forward to meeting you!
- Execute on a tiered analyst relations program to ensure proactive and results-oriented communication with all analysts who cover VMware’s Intrinsic Security products and services. This includes deepening our relationship with key analysts from top firms through high touch activities as well as building volume-based communications programs targeted at 2nd and 3rd tier analysts.
- Manage VMware vendor or product ratings and industry analyst reports ranking VMware and VMware’s Security products and services, including Gartner Magic Quadrants, Forrester Waves, IDC Marketscapes, etc.
- Cultivate analysts who can serve as positive media references, as well as leverage analysts for pro-VMware communications through reprints, sponsored whitepapers or surveys, speaking engagements, and webcasts.
- Engage as a credible spokesperson for the company and proactively communicate relevant news, information and business unit developments to the analyst community.
- Provide key direction for programs such as annual analyst conference, buddy programs, strategic consulting sessions, monthly open calls, and leadership tours.
- Provide executive communications support including presentations, briefings, and talking points to assist with the development of communications. This includes extracting relevant information and data from analyst reports and surveys.
- Actively synthesize content and share knowledge and insight from analyst reports and data to team members across Business Units, Global Communications and broader marketing teams.
Qualifications & Skills
You will have proven yourself as an inspiring leader, a knowledgeable business partner, and a trusted advisor. You possess a rare combination of skills, bringing together the ability to land upon a gem of a creative idea, turning that idea into a robust operational plan touching multiple teams, and having the leadership strength and discipline to orchestrate execution of the plan.
- A minimum of 5 years communications experience in high-tech, with minimum of 3 years in analyst relations at $1B+ companies.
- Capable of successfully representing high technology companies in competitive environments to the analyst community.
- Independent thinking combined with a flexible, sociable yet mentoring work style in a fast paced, rapidly changing, and relatively unstructured environment.
- A reputation as a self-starter. The right person will also be adept at working in a team environment to define new processes and policies to ensure a best-in-class AR program.
- Proficient in handling multiple assignments from conception to completion, delivering documented results.
- The confidence, comfort and instinct required to interact with and drive consensus across multiple stakeholders, including executives.
- A strong technical mind with the ability to quickly extract, synthesize, and relay key information from multiple sources without becoming overwhelmed.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills as well as interpersonal skills.
- A very, very good sense of humor.
Storytelling is at the heart of VMware’s future growth; with great stories we inspire our customers, influencers, stakeholders and employees with the positive impact VMware technologies can have in business and the world. The Global Communications team leads the storytelling function at VMware. We are a team of around 70 international communications professionals spanning public relations, reputation management, analyst relations, executive communications, integrated storytelling, and employee communications. It’s a fast-paced, dynamic, and exciting environment in a high-growth company. We’re looking for team members who have big bold goals, a great attitude, who are smart, thoughtful, collaborative and organized, and who thrive at the center of always-on communications.