Creatio is one of the fastest growing enterprise SaaS companies offering a leading low-code platform for process management and CRM. With amazing opportunities ahead of us, Creatio is looking for a Senior Analyst Relations and Technical Evangelist to make a significant impact on our analyst / influencer relations program results and brand awareness growth.
The company has been highly recognized by key industry analysts being included into seven Forrester Waves and five Gartner Magic Quadrants, and recognized as a Leader in two of them.
Creatio’s intelligent products accelerate sales, marketing, service and operations for mid-size and large enterprises. With a global team of 600+ dedicated professionals and hundreds of partners Creatio operates in 110 countries worldwide.
Reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer (based in Boston), this is a fantastic opportunity to join a swiftly growing enterprise SaaS company and work with a dedicated and proven team in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced global environment.
We consider US based candidates (possibility of remote engagement).
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE ROLE:
- Design, execute, and develop Creatio’s industry analyst, influencer, and thought leadership program.
- Establish processes for ongoing communication and education of industry analysts, including in-depth technology-related conversations.
- Develop, nurture, and maintain positive relationships with industry analysts, influencers, and thought leaders, serving as a key point of contact.
- Engage and educate analysts on Creatio strategy, differentiation, technology and architecture, roadmap and product updates.
- Own the analyst engagement calendar; plan and manage analyst / influencer program activities, including participation in analyst research, briefings, inquiries, customer references, conferences, advisory days.
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, R&D and other cross-functional teams to deliver quality information to the analyst / influencer community and maximize program impact.
- Create different kinds of content and communication materials, including responses to analyst questionnaires, briefing documents, technical / architectural presentations, messaging, competitive positioning, product data sheets, press releases, articles, and leadership profiles.
- Oversee budget, negotiate and manage contracts that meet both strategic and tactical goals.
- Help strengthen Creatio’s position as a thought leader and solid contributor to the low-code and CRM industry agenda.
- Support the corporate communications team in other PR-related programs and activities.
- Present at global conferences, communicating thought leadership and technology insights.
- Manage respective KPIs, reporting, and program results analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 5 years of communications and/or product marketing experience required.
- Technical background and/or 2-4+ years experience with technical marketing of enterprise and/or developer focused software.
- Prior experience working with industry analysts and influencers in B2B enterprise software and services is highly desirable.
- Ability to quickly master complex IT topics, including modern development methods, cloud technologies, web applications languages and development.
- Understanding of how to build and maintain relationships leading industry analysts and influencers, analyst firms.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Passion for building a world-class, innovative analyst relations program.
- Work from our Boston office or remotely with the flexibility to travel when needed.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Opportunity to work in a global leading SaaS company
- Enormous opportunities for professional and career growth
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
To apply, email your CV using the button below.