The IIAR> is a grassroots movement ; we encourage and support members in forming IIAR Working Groups to convene together, discuss and drive agendas for the benefit of the AR community.
New workgroups should be submitted to the IIAR> Board. Membership of a group is open to any IIAR member: all members are encouraged to participate in at least one.
To join a workgroup or submit one, just use the form below.
IIAR> Editorial Committee
- Objective: oversee the production of IIAR> Best Practices Papers
- Ludovic Leforestier (@lludovic, LinkedIn)
- Sarita Kincaid (LinkedIn, @saritakAR)
- Robin Schaffer (LinkedIn, @robinjs19)
- Noelle Shipley (@noeyshipley, Linkedin)
IIAR> Awards Committee
- Objective: run the IIAR> Analyst Of The Year and IIAR> AR Professional of the Year
- Aniruddho Mukherjee (@aniruddho, LinkedIn)
- Christine Keck (@cmkeck, LinkedIn)
- Cassandra Allen (LinkedIn)
- Jennifer Yousef (@JenniferGYousef, LinkedIn)
- Evan Quinn (@evanquinn, LinkedIn)
- Deepak George (@deepacgeorge, LinkedIn)
Past or dormant IIAR working groups
- Analyst firms — improving the relationship and communication with analyst firms
- Measurement — providing guidance and recommendations to AR professionals on measuring the effectiveness of analyst relations
- Surveys — surveying members on key AR-related issues
- Sourcing Advisory Relations (SAR)
5 thoughts on “IIAR> Working Groups”
Pingback: Who is the IIAR Analyst of the Year 2017? | Institute of Industry Analyst Relations (IIAR)
Pingback: IIAR Analyst Of The Year 2018 – The Awards Unwrapped. | Institute of Industry Analyst Relations (IIAR)
Pingback: IIAR> Analyst Of The Year 2018: The Awards Unwrapped. | Institute of Industry Analyst Relations (IIAR)
Pingback: The IIAR> Institute of Influencer & Analyst Relations / IIAR Webinar: the state of Advisor Relations: Europe (1 Feb) – Rescheduled
Pingback: The IIAR> Institute of Influencer & Analyst Relations / The 2022 IIAR> Awards Winners
Comments are closed.