The Institute of Influencer & Analyst Relations (IIAR>) mission is to raise awareness of the analyst & B2B influencer relations profession globally, promote its awareness, share best practices and enable networking.
Aims and objectives
The IIAR> aims to:
Provide a forum for AR and IR professionals
- To share ideas, experiences and best practices
- To collaborate and speak on issues of concern to the analyst relations community
- To provide networking opportunities for professionals
Serve as a reference on analyst & influencer relations
- Best practice and case studies
- Training, conferences and AR events
- Analyst firms
- AR specialist services and consultancies
- Job opportunities
Act as a vehicle to examine and advise on AR issues
- Ethical standards relating to AR
- AR training and accreditation
- Other initiatives to strengthen the image and practice of the AR profession
Who are analysts and what is analyst relations (AR)?
More thought leadership from the IIAR>
- The IIAR> code of ethics
- The IIAR> Analyst and Firm Of The Year
- The IIAR> AR Professional, Team and Agency of the Year
- IIAR> analysts interviews
- IIAR> AR pros interviews
- The IIAR> Blog
Check our library of IIAR> Best Practice Papers and IIAR> Primers.
2 thoughts on “The IIAR> Goals”
Pingback: The IIAR board board welcomes Andrew Hsu and Simon Jones | Institute of Industry Analyst Relations (IIAR)
Pingback: The IIAR> Institute of Influencer & Analyst Relations / The IIAR> board welcomes Andrew Hsu and Simon Jones
Comments are closed.