Following elections in May 2019, the IIAR is proud to present two new members who have joined the IIAR Board. Please help us welcome Andrew Hsu and Simon Jones, for a two year term starting on the 1st June 2019.
Thanks to outgoing board members and in particular to Suzannah Archibald for her dedication to supporting the transition to our new community manager.
|Andrew Hsu (@andrew0hsu, LinkedIn), is the co-founder and Managing Partner at Spotlight AR based in Kansas City, USA.
He will oversee the IIAR programme of events, seek to grow the IIAR’s US base and contribute to the content agenda.
|Simon Jones (@SimonDestrier, LinkedIn) is Managing Partner at Destrier AR, based in Munich, Germany. He is the new IIAR Board Member in charge of Membership and Operations.
Simon is committed to focusing on the IIAR’s mission of enhancing the awareness, image and practice of the analyst relations profession globally, by aligning with and supporting the needs of AR professionals.
One of his highest priorities is to establish an IIAR chapter in the San Francisco Bay Area, so Simon would like to hear from rainmakers who are interested in bringing AR professionals together on the West Coast.
Simon will continue to be the German Chapter Co-lead
Link to all IIAR posts by Simon.
IIAR Board elections are held every two years, unless unanimous and exceptional decision. All active (fully paid-up) IIAR members are entitled to vote in elections.
The election was organised by an independent IIAR volunteer, and was held fairly, in a process that was transparent to members.
The full line up of our new board is:
- Andrew Hsu (@andrew0hsu, LinkedIn), Events
- Simon Jones (@SimonDestrier, LinkedIn), Membership and Operations and German Chapter Co-lead
- Yvonne Kaupp (@YveKaupp, LinkedIn), Chapter Liaison and German Chapter Co-lead
- Ludovic Leforestier (@lludovic, LinkedIn), Policy and Marketing
- Aniruddho Mukherjee (@aniruddho, LinkedIn), Treasurer
The IIAR board is composed of volunteers, collectively responsible for proactively supporting the IIAR’s mission, which is to enhance the awareness, image and practice of the analyst relations profession on a global basis.
See the rest of the team in the local IIAR Chapters.
Other IIAR> News
- 2022 IIAR> Awards Winners
- Announcing the IIAR> Awards 2022!
- Welcoming Avinash Murthy to The IIAR> UK Chapter
- IIAR> welcomes back UK Chapter Co-Lead
- The IIAR> Industry Analysts and Analyst Relations of the Year Awards 2021 Unleashed!
- Announcing the IIAR> Awards 2021!
- IIAR> welcomes new German Chapter Co-Lead
- The IIAR> has a fresh look…
- Crystal Golightly joins the IIAR> Board
- 2021 IIAR> Salary Survey shows analyst relations professional salaries significantly increased over decade