Welcome to the Institute of Industry Analyst Relations
The IIAR is a not-for-profit organisation established to raise awareness of analyst relations and the value of industry analysts, promote best practice amongst analyst relations professionals, enhance communication between analyst firms and vendors, and offer opportunities for AR practitioners to network with their industry peers.
Membership is open to everyone in the analyst relations community. To find out more about the benefits of joining and to apply for membership, click here: Why join the IIAR?
The Institute of Industry Analyst Relations’ mission is to enhance the awareness, image and practice of the analyst relations profession globally.
Aims and objectives
The IIAR aims to:
Provide a forum
- To share ideas, experiences and best practices
- To collaborate and speak on issues of concern to the analyst relations community
- To provide networking opportunities for professionals
Serve as a source of information on
- Best practice and case studies
- Training, conferences and AR events
- Analyst firms
- AR specialist services and consultancies
- Job opportunities
Act as a vehicle to examine and advise on
- Ethical standards relating to AR
- AR training and accreditation
- Other initiatives to strengthen the image and practice of the AR profession
IIAR Best Practice Papers
The IIAR maintains a library of best practice papers on a variety of analyst relations topics that are of interest to its members. Papers may be donated by service providers and members, or commissioned by IIAR. The reports are designed to highlight the experts and share best practice for particular AR topics. Check the editorial calendar here: IIAR Best Practices Papers.
The IIAR is very much a grassroot organisation powered by its members organised in Task Forces. The day to day running of the IIAR is assumed by our secretary, supervised by the IIAR board.
About the IIAR blog
This blog is authored by the IIAR members or guests (by invitation) and only represents their personal opinions, not that of their employers or of the IIAR as a whole. Its goal is to communicate on the IIAR, on analyst relations function and best practices.
- Why join the IIAR?
- The IIAR Code of Ethics
- IIAR news
- Member Organisations
- Task Forces
- IIAR Best Practices Papers
- IIAR Board and secretary
Contact the IIAR
For further information, please email us or submit your enquiry via the form below:
- Email to secretary [at) analystrelations (dot) org
- Follow us on Twitter: @iiar