The IIAR team
|Yvonne Kaupp (@YveKaupp, LinkedIn) Analyst & Sourcing Advisor Relations at Retarus.
Link to all posts by Yvonne.
|Ludovic Leforestier (@lludovic, LinkedIn), Director Global Influencer Relations at Criteo.
Link to all posts by Ludovic.
| Neil Pollock (@neilpollock, LinkedIn), Professor of Innovation and Social Informatics University of Edinburgh.
Link to all posts by Neil.
|Robert De Souza (@robert_desouza, LinkedIn) Director – Advisor Relations at Cognizant Technology Solutions.
IIAR Community Manager
You can contact her using the form at the bottom of this page.
See here for our local chapters.
Past IIAR boards
- Debleena Paul (@Debleena_Paul, LinkedIn) Industry Analyst Relations Lead at SapientNitro Europe. Location UK
- Yvonne Kaupp (@YveKaupp, LinkedIn) Analyst & Sourcing Advisor Relations at T-Systems International. Location France
- Ludovic Leforestier (@lludovic, LinkedIn), AR Director – firm wide at BearingPoint. Location, UK
- John Gallagher (LinkedIn), Director at Brunswick Group. Location, San Francisco Bay Area, USA
- Robert De Souza (@robert_desouza, LinkedIn) Director – Advisor Relations at Cognizant Technology Solutions. Location, UK.
- Alyssa Gilmore (@Alyssa4AR, LinkedIn) Principal and Proprietor at LongArm Consulting: Boston, MA, USA
- Bill Reed (LinkedIn) Manager, Analyst Relations at AGT International: Zürich Area, Switzerland
- Ludovic Leforestier (@lludovic, LinkedIn), AR Director – firm wide at BearingPoint. Location: London, UK
- Simon Levin (@theskillsconxn ,LinkedIn) MD, The Skills Connection
Location: London, UK
- Yash Khanna (@khannayash, LinkedIn) Director & Head, Analyst Relations, UK & Europe at Tata Consultancy Services: London, UK
- Agi (Agnieszka) Donnithorne (@agi_A, LinkedIn)Analyst and Influencer Relations, Account Director at LoudhouseLocation: London, UK
- Caroline Dennington (@CDennington, Linkedin)Director, Analyst Relations EMEA at SymantecLocation: London, UK
- Hannah Hyman (@bgeeke, LinkedIn)Analyst Relations Manager at SAPLocation: Seattle, USA
- During the year Hannah took on a new role in life as a Mother, her place on the board was filled by Allen Valahu.
- Ludovic Leforestier (@lludovic, LinkedIn), AR Director – firm wide at BearingPointLocation: London, UK
- Simon Levin (@theskillsconxn ,LinkedIn)MD, The Skills Connection
Location: London, UK
- Dave Noble, Managing Director – Intelligen Analyst Relations and IIAR Asia/Pacific Chapter Lead – Sydney, Australia | Twitter / LinkedIn
- David Rossiter, Head of Sunesis Analyst Relations and Director, Harvard PR – London, UK | Twitter / LinkedIn
- Gerry Van Zandt, Worldwide AR Manager, HP – Houston, USA | Twitter / LinkedIn
- Karsten Scherer, Manager – Analyst Relations, TEKSystems – Baltimore, USA | LinkedIn
- During the course of the year, Karsten stepped down and was replaced by Simon Levin (LinkedIn, twitter)
- Stephen England, President and Partner, KCG – Austin, USA | Twitter / LinkedIn
- Jonny Bentwood / Edelman (LinkedIn, @jonnybentwood)
- Ed Gyurko / TechMahindra (LinkedIn, @edgyurko)
- Ludovic Leforestier / Oracle (LinkedIn, @lludovic)
- Peggy O’Neill / Independent (LinkedIn)
- David Taylor / Independent
The 2009 IIAR Board
The 2008 IIAR Board
- Following elections at the September Forum, Janine Aitken-Young of Vodafone and Marius Jost of HFN joined the Board of the Institute of Industry Analyst Relations.
- Janine and Marius joined Ludovic Leforestier of Oracle, David Rossiter of Sunesis and Susanne Huebner of T-Systems on the Board.
- David Taylor of Cisco and Duncan Chapple of Lighthouse Analyst Relations have stepped down from the Board.
The 2007 IIAR Board
- The first elections in the IIAR history resulted in a board for 2006/07 comprised of Duncan Chapple, Susanne Huebner, Ludovic Leforestier, David Rossiter and David Taylor.