The IIAR team
|Yvonne Kaupp (@YveKaupp, LinkedIn) Analyst & Sourcing Advisor Relations at Retarus. Location: Munich.
Responsibility: Lead for the IIAR German Chapter.
Link to all posts by Yvonne.
|Ludovic Leforestier (@lludovic, LinkedIn), Director Thought Leadership & Influencer Relations at BearingPoint. Location: London.
Responsibility: Policy and Marketing.
Link to all posts by Ludovic.
| Neil Pollock (@neilpollock, LinkedIn), Professor of Innovation and Social Informatics University of Edinburgh. Location: Edinburgh.
Responsibility: Content, Training and Certification
Link to all posts by Neil.
|Robert De Souza (@robert_desouza, LinkedIn) Director – Advisor Relations at Cognizant Technology Solutions. Location: London.
Responsibility: Networking events and treasurer
IIAR Community Manager
You can contact her using the form at the bottom of this page.
Our secretary is Ann Maisey.
Past IIAR boards
- Debleena Paul (@Debleena_Paul, LinkedIn) Industry Analyst Relations Lead at SapientNitro Europe. Location UK
- Yvonne Kaupp (@YveKaupp, LinkedIn) Analyst & Sourcing Advisor Relations at T-Systems International. Location France
- Ludovic Leforestier (@lludovic, LinkedIn), AR Director – firm wide at BearingPoint. Location, UK
- John Gallagher (LinkedIn), Director at Brunswick Group. Location, San Francisco Bay Area, USA
- Robert De Souza (@robert_desouza, LinkedIn) Director – Advisor Relations at Cognizant Technology Solutions. Location, UK.
- Alyssa Gilmore (@Alyssa4AR, LinkedIn) Principal and Proprietor at LongArm Consulting: Boston, MA, USA
- Bill Reed (LinkedIn) Manager, Analyst Relations at AGT International: Zürich Area, Switzerland
- Ludovic Leforestier (@lludovic, LinkedIn), AR Director – firm wide at BearingPoint. Location: London, UK
- Simon Levin (@theskillsconxn ,LinkedIn) MD, The Skills Connection
Location: London, UK
- Yash Khanna (@khannayash, LinkedIn) Director & Head, Analyst Relations, UK & Europe at Tata Consultancy Services: London, UK
- Agi (Agnieszka) Donnithorne (@agi_A, LinkedIn)Analyst and Influencer Relations, Account Director at LoudhouseLocation: London, UK
- Caroline Dennington (@CDennington, Linkedin)Director, Analyst Relations EMEA at SymantecLocation: London, UK
- Hannah Hyman (@bgeeke, LinkedIn)Analyst Relations Manager at SAPLocation: Seattle, USA
- During the year Hannah took on a new role in life as a Mother, her place on the board was filled by Allen Valahu.
- Ludovic Leforestier (@lludovic, LinkedIn), AR Director – firm wide at BearingPointLocation: London, UK
- Simon Levin (@theskillsconxn ,LinkedIn)MD, The Skills Connection
Location: London, UK
- Dave Noble, Managing Director – Intelligen Analyst Relations and IIAR Asia/Pacific Chapter Lead – Sydney, Australia | Twitter / LinkedIn
- David Rossiter, Head of Sunesis Analyst Relations and Director, Harvard PR – London, UK | Twitter / LinkedIn
- Gerry Van Zandt, Worldwide AR Manager, HP – Houston, USA | Twitter / LinkedIn
- Karsten Scherer, Manager – Analyst Relations, TEKSystems – Baltimore, USA | LinkedIn
- During the course of the year, Karsten stepped down and was replaced by Simon Levin (LinkedIn, twitter)
- Stephen England, President and Partner, KCG – Austin, USA | Twitter / LinkedIn
- Jonny Bentwood / Edelman (LinkedIn, @jonnybentwood)
- Ed Gyurko / TechMahindra (LinkedIn, @edgyurko)
- Ludovic Leforestier / Oracle (LinkedIn, @lludovic)
- Peggy O’Neill / Independent (LinkedIn)
- David Taylor / Independent
The 2009 IIAR Board
The 2008 IIAR Board
- Following elections at the September Forum, Janine Aitken-Young of Vodafone and Marius Jost of HFN joined the Board of the Institute of Industry Analyst Relations.
- Janine and Marius joined Ludovic Leforestier of Oracle, David Rossiter of Sunesis and Susanne Huebner of T-Systems on the Board.
- David Taylor of Cisco and Duncan Chapple of Lighthouse Analyst Relations have stepped down from the Board.
The 2007 IIAR Board
- The first elections in the IIAR history resulted in a board for 2006/07 comprised of Duncan Chapple, Susanne Huebner, Ludovic Leforestier, David Rossiter and David Taylor.