Present and past IIAR Boards
|Debleena Paul (@Debleena_Paul, LinkedIn) Industry Analyst Relations Lead at SapientNitro Europe. Location UK|
|Yvonne Kaupp (@YveKaupp, LinkedIn) Analyst & Sourcing Advisor Relations at T-Systems International. Location France|
|Ludovic Leforestier (@lludovic, LinkedIn), AR Director – firm wide at BearingPoint. Location, UK|
|John Gallagher (LinkedIn), Director at Brunswick Group. Location, San Francisco Bay Area, USA|
|Robert De Souza (@robert_desouza, LinkedIn) Director – Advisor Relations at Cognizant Technology Solutions. Location, UK.|
Link to New 2015 IIAR Board blog post: The New IIAR Board
- The 2014 IIAR Board (see the The New IIAR Board) comprised of Alyssa Gilmore, Bill Reed, Ludovic Leforestier, Simon Levin and Yash Khanna.
- The 2013 IIAR Board (see the The New IIAR Board) comprised of Agi (Agnieszka) Donnithorne, Caroline Dennington, Ludovic Leforestier, Hannah Hyman and Simon Levin. During the year Hannah took on a new role in life as a Mother, her place on the board was filled by Allen Valahu.
- Elected by IIAR members in November 2011. They are; Dave Noble (Australia) David Rossiter (UK), Gerry Van Zandt (US), Karsten Scherer (US), Stephen England (US). See announcement of the new Board here.
- The IIAR is delighted to announce that its new Board for 2010/11 was elected as Ed Gyurko, Hannah Kirkman, Ludovic Leforestier, Evan Quinn and David Taylor.
- The IIAR is delighted to announce that its new Board for 2009/10 was elected as Jonny Bentwood, Ed Gyurko, Ludovic Leforestier, Peggy O’Neill and David Taylor. Link to blog post: The IIAR annnounces its new Board.
- The IIAR is delighted to announce that its new Board for 2008/09 was elected as Jonny Bentwood, Sally Elliott, Ludovic Leforestier, Peggy O’Neill and David Rossiter.
- Following elections at the September Forum, Janine Aitken-Young of Vodafone and Marius Jost of HFN joined the Board of the Institute of Industry Analyst Relations.
- Janine and Marius joined Ludovic Leforestier of Oracle, David Rossiter of Sunesis and Susanne Huebner of T-Systems on the Board.
- David Taylor of Cisco and Duncan Chapple of Lighthouse Analyst Relations have stepped down from the Board. We would like to extend our thanks to them and all members of the Board for 2006/07 for their support and enthusiasm over the past year.
- The IIAR is delighted to announce that its new Board for 2006/07 was elected as Duncan Chapple, Susanne Huebner, Ludovic Leforestier, David Rossiter and David Taylor.
Our secretary is Ann Maisey, see her contacts details at the bottom of the About the IIAR page.