As a regular member of the Institute of Industry Analyst Relations, I will:
- Maintain my integrity and credibility by practicing industry analyst relations in accordance with the highest legal and ethical standards.
- Provide analysts with appropriate access to corporate information.
- Honor my obligation to serve the interest of industry analyst relations community and other stakeholders.
- Understand and respect the integrity of the analysts in their respective business practice.
- Maintain the confidentiality of information acquired in the course of my work for my company or client company, and not use confidential information acquired in the course of my work for my personal advantage nor for the advantage of related parties.
- Represent myself in a reputable and dignified manner that reflects the professional stature of industry analyst relations.
Enforcement and Communication of the IIAR Code of Ethics
IIAR urges compliance with its Code of Ethics by positively communicating the ideals of professional ethics and practice rather than through negative sanctions. However, members of IIAR who violate regulations affecting their professional activities may, upon recommendation of the IIAR Ethics Council, have their membership terminated by the IIAR Board of Directors following procedures in the institute’s bylaws.
See also the IIAR> 7 + 7 + 7 rules of engagement.