Chris is a founder of Holscher.one, helping innovative startup and Scaleup companies embrace industry analyst relations and achieve success faster. Chris brings 20+ years of experience in the B2B tech & services market with 10+ years in Industry Analyst Relations. He is appreciated as a seasoned IAR professional and thought leader.
Chris is also co-founder of a lovely family of four in Hamburg. He is gladly addicted to Scandinavia and to light-roasted coffee – that’s how you always get him.
Chris has been supporting the IIAR> in the past, and excels at bringing fresh views and differentiated, well-thought-through perspectives.
He is committed in re-freshing the German Chapter activities and will drive awareness and visibility.
The German Chapter has launched a new Activity Plan for the current calendar year, with key objectives to reach new audiences and organisations.
Please join us in welcoming Chis to the IIAR> Extended Board!
Upcoming German Chapter Activities:
Previous posts about the IIAR> German Chapter
- IIAR> welcomes new German Chapter Co-Lead
- IIAR> Webinar: Analyst Relations in Europe on the rise
- IIAR> Monthly Meet-up Mar’21
- IIAR> German Chapter Christmas Meet-up and Chat
- Wrap-up: IIAR Germany 2018 kick-off
- IIAR> German Summer Stammtisch 2017: scope of AR, ISG/Experton and Paulaner
- IIAR> Munich Beer Garden Event – Join us on July 27 for the next IIAR> German Chapter Stammtisch!
- IIAR> Webinar: Crisp Research outlines European expansion
- IIAR> German Chapter Stammtisch in Munich beer garden
- IIAR Best Practice Paper: Agile Analyst Relations
Other IIAR> News
- Join us for the 2021 IIAR> London Christmas Networking party, celebrating the Analysts & Analyst Firms and the AR Professionals & AR Agencies of the year
- Around Ben Wood from CCS Insight in 10 questions
- IIAR> Webinar: how HFS continues to disrupt the analyst industry and plans to drive the narrative in 2022 and beyond
- The IIAR> Industry Analysts and Analyst Relations of the Year Awards 2021 Unleashed!
- IIAR> Webinar with Canalys
- IIAR> Primer: Why should startups and scale-ups have an analyst relations strategy?
- Announcing the IIAR> Awards 2021!
- IIAR> New Members Meet-up November ’21
- Around Alan Pelz-Sharpe from Deep Analysis in 10 questions
- IIAR> Discussion Group: managing inquiries