After the recent IIAR> Webinar, Jan Erik Aase / Partner, Principal Analyst and Global Head / ISG Research (@janerikaase, LinkedIn) discussed ISG’s evolution from a sourcing advisory to include research and consulting services. Ludovic Leforestier (@lludovic, LinkedIn) and Avinash Murthy (@aviredevil, LinkedIn) gave a quick wrap-up of the webinar.
IIAR> Members will be able to access the following resources on our Member365 portal:
- IIAR> webinar recording
- ISG IPL Overview_2021 April IIAR Presentation.pdf
- ISG 2021 IPL Annual Research Plan.pdf
Other posts about ISG
- IIAR> Webinar with Canalys
- IIAR> Webinar with Martin Kuppinger / Founder and Principal Analyst, KuppingerCole
- What does ISG research stand for?
- IIAR> Webinar with Jim Lundy / Founder, CEO and Lead Analyst, Aragon Research
- IIAR> Webinar with Jan Erik Aase / Partner & Principal Analyst, ISG
- The IIAR Tragic Quadrant 2018
- IIAR Roundtable Findings: How similar are the Sourcing Advisor Relations and Analyst Relations roles in the US? . . .
- IIAR Webinar: the state of Advisor Relations: Europe (1 Feb) – Rescheduled
- IIAR Webinar: the state of Advisor Relations: Europe (13 Dec) and North America (14 Dec)
- German analyst firms: die große Konsolidierung
You must log in to post a comment.