Join us on the 22nd April for an IIAR> Webinar ith Jan Erik Aase / Partner, Principal Analyst and Global Head / ISG Research (@janerikaase, LinkedIn), for an overview of the ISG Provider Lens product, methodology and discuss upcoming plans for 2021.
Jan Erik will be hosted by Avinash Murthy (@aviredevil, LinkedIn) and Ludovic Leforestier (@lludovic, LinkedIn) and session will provide an overview of ISG’s evolution from a sourcing advisory to include research and consulting services, including ISG’s evaluative research portfolio for 2021 and their Provider LensTM Research Approach and Methodology. Jan Erik will also share how analyst relations professionals can participate in these research processes effectively and efficiently.
AR professionals will learn what they need to be equipped for successful participation in research engagements with ISG for 2021. We are looking forward to the conversation and hope you’ll join us!
Date: 22nd of April, 2021
Time: 1600pm GMT / 1700pm CET / 0700 PDT / 1100 EDT
IIAR> Member Webinar Library
IIAR Members can check the replay and deck in our IIAR> Member Webinars Library:
Other IIAR> Analyst Firm Webinars
- What does ISG research stand for?
- IIAR> Webinar with Jim Lundy / Founder, CEO and Lead Analyst, Aragon Research
- IIAR> Webinar with Jan Erik Aase / Partner & Principal Analyst, ISG
- IIAR> Webinar: Analyst Pet Peeves- Things AR Pros need to pay attention to
- IIAR> Webinar: IDC in 2021
- IIAR> Webinar: GigaOM update with Jon Collins
- IIAR> Webinar: IDC EMEA update with Duncan Brown
- IIAR> Webinar: Forrester in 2020
- IIAR> Webinar with Research In Action
- What does 451 Research stand for?