Join us on the 14th July 2022 for a presentation from Forrester’s Danielle Jessee (LinkedIn)/ Manager of Evaluative Research and Stephen Powers where they will share recent updates on Forrester’s methodology. This webinar will provide AR pros with the information they need to plan strategic and impactful engagements with Forrester this year. We are excited to welcome the Forrester Team to provide an overview of the Forrester methodology and answer your questions.
The IIAR> will be running a webinar hosted by IIAR> Board Member for Events Andrew Hsu (@andrew0hsu, LinkedIn)/ Managing Director of Spotlight AR and IIAR> UK Chapter Co-Lead Avinash Murthy (@aviredevil, LinkedIn)/ AR Lead, AWS .
We are excited to welcome the Forrester team back for their fourth IIAR> webinar. Thank you to Danielle and team for taking the time to join us!
When> Thursday, 14 July 2022
Time> 1700 -1800 BST
IIAR Members will be able access the slides and recording on the IIAR> Members Area after the call
- Forrester Research presentation for IIAR> members (to be posted in File Library shortly after the webinar has concluded)
- The full recording of this webinar will also be available to Members on the IIAR> Members video library.
- Become an IIAR> member today to receive access to the LIVE streaming.
Other IIAR> Analyst Firm Webinars
- IIAR> Analyst Firm Update – Verdantix, a Fast Growing ESG Leader
- IIAR> Webinar with Ventana
- IIAR> Webinar with Research in Action
- IIAR> Webinar with Forrester Research
- IIAR> Webinar with Omdia Research
- IIAR> Webinar: how HFS continues to disrupt the analyst industry and plans to drive the narrative in 2022 and beyond
- IIAR> Webinar with Canalys
- IIAR> Webinar with Forrester Decisions
- IIAR> Webinar with Everest Group
- IIAR> Webinar with Martin Kuppinger / Founder and Principal Analyst, KuppingerCole
You must log in to post a comment.