Changes in the analyst firm landscape
In this month IIAR> monthly meet-up we will recap on the latest changes in the analyst firm landscape and focus our discussion on IDC acquiring Metri, Wavestone’s expansion in the US market by acquiring the consulting business of Everest, where TechTarget is after acquiring ESG in January and others.
Join us on Thursday 01 July 2021 to discuss with fellow AR pros how the recent changes are being perceived, how it will impact our work in Analyst Relations, and what we can gain from it.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to talk with fellow AR peers and to connect, network and share best practice around Analyst Relations.
IIAR> Meet-ups are taking place every first Thursday of the month. IIAR> membership is required. We’d like to keep these sessions very informal, open mic and open discussion.
When> Thursday 01 July 2021
Time> 1700 BST
Where> Zoom, please register in advance and you will receive the joining details
Other IIAR> UK Chapter posts
- IIAR> London F2F Meet-up July 2022
- Welcoming Avinash Murthy to The IIAR> UK Chapter
- IIAR> Monthly Meet-up June 2022
- IIAR> London F2F Meet-up May 2022
- IIAR> welcomes back UK Chapter Co-Lead
- IIAR> Monthly Meet-up May 2022
- IIAR> London F2F Meet-up March 2022
- The Road to Ukraine and back – a personal report about making a difference in one family’s life
- IIAR> Monthly Meet-up March 2022
- IIAR> Monthly Virtual Meet-up February 2022