Changes in the analyst firm landscape
In this month IIAR> monthly meet-up we will recap on the latest changes in the analyst firm landscape and focus our discussion on IDC acquiring Metri, Wavestone’s expansion in the US market by acquiring the consulting business of Everest, where TechTarget is after acquiring ESG in January and others.
Join us on Thursday 01 July 2021 to discuss with fellow AR pros how the recent changes are being perceived, how it will impact our work in Analyst Relations, and what we can gain from it.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to talk with fellow AR peers and to connect, network and share best practice around Analyst Relations.
IIAR> Meet-ups are taking place every first Thursday of the month. IIAR> membership is required. We’d like to keep these sessions very informal, open mic and open discussion.
This month’s IIAR> meet-up is hosted by the IIAR> UK Chapter leads, Anja Steinmann / (LinkedIn, @AnjaSteinmann) and Tim O’Sullivan (LinkedIn, @osullytim).
When> Thursday 01 July 2021
Time> 1700 BST
Where> Zoom, please register in advance and you will receive the joining details
Other IIAR> UK Chapter posts
- IIAR> London In-person Meetup February 2023
- IIAR> Holiday Party 2022
- IIAR> Monthly Meet-up November 2022
- IIAR> London F2F Meet-up October 2022
- The IIAR> End of Summer Networking Party sponsored by EY
- Save the Date: The IIAR> End of Summer Networking Party
- IIAR> London F2F Meet-up July 2022
- Welcoming Avinash Murthy to The IIAR> UK Chapter
- IIAR> Monthly Meet-up June 2022: offerings beyond Gartner
- IIAR> London F2F Meet-up May 2022
You must log in to post a comment.