Join us on Tuesday 17th March for the first of many IIAR> meet-ups in London organised by the IIAR> UK Chapter. This will be the first in a series of forthgoing monthly get-togethers for IIAR> members and interested AR professionals to connect, network and enjoy drinks and discussions around AR related hot topics. We will be joined by Clint Wheelock (LinkedIn) / Chief Research Officer, Omdia to hear about the recent changes in the analyst landscape so don’t miss the opportunity to ask Clint all of your burning questions related to the the analyst world.Continue Reading →
Author Archive | Anja Steinmann
By Anja Steinmann on Tuesday 23rd July 2019 in AR Best practices, IIAR AR Professional of the Year 1
Here are the top ten best practices we un-earthed during the IIAR> AR Professional Of The Year 2019 survey.
- Regular briefings
- Targeted coverage
- Open discussion about company strengths and weaknesses
- Sending the deck ahead of the briefing so there’s time to come up with in depth questions
- Well organised AR events that encourage conversation not mere presentations
- Support for research interviews, being pragmatic during Evaluative Research.
- When AR helps to get the right people on the table for f2f meetings and when AR gives feedback about what kind of information is the most valuable for its organization
- Pro-actively flagging developments in coverage areas
- Knowing the kind of material/projects my company works on.
- Sharing data under NDA