AR best practices
In this month IIAR> monthly meet-up we will go back to the grass roots of analysts relations and use the call as an open floor discussion on AR best practices around Moving the dot – not only Gartner related – and tackling challenges in our daily work with the analysts.
Join us on Thursday 05th August 2021 to discuss with fellow AR professional what worked for them, how to work with internal stakeholders, what to avoid and where you have to compromise, etc.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to talk with fellow AR peers and to connect, network and share best practice around Analyst Relations.
IIAR> Meet-ups are taking place every first Thursday of the month. IIAR> membership is required. We’d like to keep these sessions very informal, open mic and open discussion.
When> Thursday 5th August 2021
Time> 1700 BST
Where> Zoom, please register in advance and you will receive the joining details
Other IIAR> UK Chapter posts
- IIAR> London In-person Meetup February 2023
- IIAR> Holiday Party 2022
- IIAR> Monthly Meet-up November 2022
- IIAR> London F2F Meet-up October 2022
- The IIAR> End of Summer Networking Party sponsored by EY
- Save the Date: The IIAR> End of Summer Networking Party
- IIAR> London F2F Meet-up July 2022
- Welcoming Avinash Murthy to The IIAR> UK Chapter
- IIAR> Monthly Meet-up June 2022: offerings beyond Gartner
- IIAR> London F2F Meet-up May 2022