AR best practices
In this month IIAR> monthly meet-up we will go back to the grass roots of analysts relations and use the call as an open floor discussion on AR best practices around Moving the dot – not only Gartner related – and tackling challenges in our daily work with the analysts.
Join us on Thursday 05th August 2021 to discuss with fellow AR professional what worked for them, how to work with internal stakeholders, what to avoid and where you have to compromise, etc.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to talk with fellow AR peers and to connect, network and share best practice around Analyst Relations.
IIAR> Meet-ups are taking place every first Thursday of the month. IIAR> membership is required. We’d like to keep these sessions very informal, open mic and open discussion.
When> Thursday 5th August 2021
Time> 1700 BST
Where> Zoom, please register in advance and you will receive the joining details
Other IIAR> UK Chapter posts
- Join us for the 2021 IIAR> London Christmas Networking party, celebrating the Analysts & Analyst Firms and the AR Professionals & AR Agencies of the year
- IIAR> New Members Meet-up November ’21
- IIAR> London Monthly Meet-up October ’21
- IIAR> Monthly Meet-up August 2021
- IIAR> Monthly Meet-up July 21
- IIAR> Webinar on recent IDC/ Metri and Blackstone/ IDG acquisitions with IDC’s President Crawford Del Prete and CRO, Meredith Whalen
- IIAR> Monthly Meet-up June 21
- IIAR> Monthly meet up May 2021
- IIAR> Monthly Meet-up Apr’21
- IIAR> Monthly Meet-up Mar’21