Join us on Thursday 9th June 2022 for our monthly IIAR> virtual meet-up hosted by the IIAR> DE & UK Chapter. This month the focus will be on noteworthy analyst offerings beyond Gartner.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to hear from your AR peers their best experiences and stories with good value AR services beyond the usual suspects. Each presenter will share a quick summary and example and you’ll then get a few minutes for questions or for sharing your own experience – the good, the bad, the… hilarious. Then on to the next noteworthy market offering.
We expect this to become quite an intense session so we look forward to seeing you there!
IIAR> Meet-ups will take place every first Thursday of the month, IIAR> membership is required. We’d like to keep these sessions very informal, open mic, open discussion, hopefully while enjoying a nice glass of wine, a pint of beer or your favorite tipple.
When: Thursday 9th June 2022, and every first Thursday of the month
Time> 1700 – 1800 GMT
Other IIAR> UK Chapter posts
- IIAR> London F2F Meet-up July 2022
- Welcoming Avinash Murthy to The IIAR> UK Chapter
- IIAR> Monthly Meet-up June 2022
- IIAR> London F2F Meet-up May 2022
- IIAR> welcomes back UK Chapter Co-Lead
- IIAR> Monthly Meet-up May 2022
- IIAR> London F2F Meet-up March 2022
- The Road to Ukraine and back – a personal report about making a difference in one family’s life
- IIAR> Monthly Meet-up March 2022
- IIAR> Monthly Virtual Meet-up February 2022