Virtual Monthly Meet-ups are back!
Just when you thought it was safe to go back into the water – here we are again bringing back our monthly virtual meet-ups for IIAR> members. Except for February – the meet-ups are taking place every first Thursday of the month and will focus around Analyst Relations best practice sharing, discussions and hot topics in the analyst community.
Copyrights – how to use analyst research
In this month’s call, on Thursday 17th February 2022, we’d like to discuss the different permission processes to use and quote analyst data from the variety of analyst firms out there – large and boutique – for both internal and external sharing. We’ll discuss how to educate internal stakeholders to respect copyrights and to not just share analyst data without getting prior approvals as well as how AR can support with the approval process.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to talk with fellow AR peers and to connect, network and share best practice around Analyst Relations.
IIAR> Meet-ups are taking place every first Thursday of the month. IIAR> membership is required. We’d like to keep these sessions very informal, open mic and open discussion.
This month’s IIAR> meet-up is co-hosted by IIAR> AR Professional of the Year 2021 – Christine Keck (LinkedIn, @cmkeck) hosted by the IIAR> UK Chapter leads, Anja Steinmann (LinkedIn, @AnjaSteinmann) and Tim O’Sullivan (LinkedIn, @osullytim).
When> Thursday 17 February 2022
Time> 1700 – 1800 GMT
Other IIAR> UK Chapter posts
- IIAR> London In-person Meetup 28 September 2023
- IIAR> UK Chapter Summer Networking Party
- IIAR> London In-person Meetup 27 April 2023
- IIAR> London In-person Meetup February 2023
- IIAR> Holiday Party 2022
- IIAR> Monthly Meet-up November 2022
- IIAR> London F2F Meet-up October 2022
- The IIAR> End of Summer Networking Party sponsored by EY
- Save the Date: The IIAR> End of Summer Networking Party
- IIAR> London F2F Meet-up July 2022