Join us on the 8th July 2021 for an IIAR> Webinar with Martin Kuppinger / Founder and Principal Analyst, KuppingerCole (@MartinKuppinger, LinkedIn), for an overview of the KuppingerCole Analysts, what it covers and its methodologies.
KuppingerCole Analysts is a European IT analyst firm, headquartered in Germany, and specializing in the technologies fostering the Digital Transformation.
With its roots in the field of Identity & Access Management and Digital Identity, KuppingerCole has expanded its coverage into Cybersecurity, AI, Blockchain/DLT, and Data & Analytics. KuppingerCole focuses on the intersection between business and IT, being able to deliver both the business perspectives and context, and the technical insight into technologies and trends. The flagship research formats are the KuppingerCole Leadership Compass and the KuppingerCole Market Compass, delivering comparison of vendors and their products/services across a range of market segments. KuppingerCole also runs virtual events as well as conferences, such as the European Identity Conference (EIC). With its advisory services, KuppingerCole supports both vendors and end user organisations at a strategic level. KuppingerCole has subsidiaries in Seattle and London.
During this webinar they will discuss who is KC, its history and future – beyond IAM, Digital Identity, and Cybersecurity. We’ll also look at KC’s flagship research formats: Leadership Compass and Market Compass and how it gather its data, plus cover which engagement models AR professionals can leverage, including subscriptions & more.
The replay will also be posted there shortly after the call.
Date: 8th June 2021
Time: 1600 GMT / 1700 CET / 0700 PDT / 1100 EDT
Other IIAR> Analyst Firm Webinars
- IIAR> Webinar with Martin Kuppinger / Founder and Principal Analyst, KuppingerCole
- What does ISG research stand for?
- IIAR> Webinar with Jim Lundy / Founder, CEO and Lead Analyst, Aragon Research
- IIAR> Webinar with Jan Erik Aase / Partner & Principal Analyst, ISG
- IIAR> Webinar: Analyst Pet Peeves- Things AR Pros need to pay attention to
- IIAR> Webinar: IDC in 2021
- IIAR> Webinar: GigaOM update with Jon Collins
- IIAR> Webinar: IDC EMEA update with Duncan Brown
- IIAR> Webinar: Forrester in 2020
- IIAR> Webinar with Research In Action