H+K’s Tech practice is one of H+K London’s leading and highest performing sectors and has grown rapidly over the last six years. The experience of the 35+ team spans integrated communications, from corporate, B2B and consumer communications, to digital + social, influencers, analyst relations, content marketing and internal communications. We understand technology ecosystems, consumer and business audiences and the power of the influencer. We believe in making complex technology simple – sharing its benefits to the world.
What we’re looking for
Analyst relations is one of the fastest growing specialisms within our technology practice. As such, the team is looking to recruit an established Analyst Relations Strategist (Account Director – Associate Director) with analyst relations strategy expertise, to lead our analyst work with clients such as Amazon Web Services, Dell, Intel and Tata Communications, as well as new business.
This role combines senior client consultancy, strategic planning and team direction – especially our growing and developing team of analyst relations specialists. The candidate will lead bringing new and innovative approaches to industry analyst relations in the technology sector, as well as focusing on client satisfaction, appropriate resourcing and driving growth opportunities.
The successful candidate with have a passion for technology and will complement the team’s values by being ambitious, creative, culturally open, kind and supportive.
H+K Strategies is creating a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone belongs. As a company and as co-workers, we are building a workplace where everyone can reach their full potential. We are an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements.
Responsibilities and attributes
- Ability to lead and drive strategic analyst relations programmes for some of the industry’s most complex technology clients
- The specialist expertise to provide intelligent strategic counsel to clients
- Strong strategic planning
- A creative and innovative approach to analyst relations, with a constant desire to understand and develop best practice to engage this audience
- Experience using ARchitect is a bonus, but not a requirement
- Strong track record of building successful senior level client relationships
- Provide a strong supporting role in the financial profitability of your client portfolio, overseeing budget monitoring, revenue forecasting and planning, client budgets and fee negotiation to ensure correct level of profitability
- Ambition, drive and commitment to great results
- Strong mentoring and leadership skills to encourage a high performing and highly motivated team
What the role can offer you
- Opportunity to own and develop a specialist analyst relations segment within our technology practice
- The chance to be part of an ambitious, dynamic and growing team
- Work on some of the largest and most interesting global brands in the technology space
- Potential to support other parts of the business
- The chance to broaden your consultancy, insight and management skills
- Gain access to industry-leading training through H+K’s dedicated training academy; the Hub
- Opportunity to work with specialists in content and publishing, data and insights and behavioural science, amongst others, to create best in class analyst relations programmes
You must log in to post a comment.