Genesys is looking for a Sr. Manager of Analyst Relations focused on Independent Influencers to build on the foundation we established with analysts in the contact center market, including Gartner, Forrester, OMDIA, IDC and others. As a diverse business with a variety of use cases, Genesys will engage independent analysts in a variety of markets. We’re looking for a two-way evangelist who will 1) share influencer ideas internally, including message-testing, feedback sessions, content creation and sales support; and 2) drive adoption of our thought leadership to the influencers; 3) support the analyst report reprints program.
The ideal candidate should have experience working with cross-functional teams including Thought Leadership, Brand and Product Marketing, Product and Executive Communications. You should be creative and curious with an ability to identify which influencers can help validate our messages, and which can support content creation or amplify our messages through blogs, articles, podcasts and videos. The candidate should also have familiarity with analyst firm citation and quote policies/procedures.
We’re looking for candidates who can bring in new approaches as we expand our Influencer Relations program into new markets beyond our contact center leadership. Collaborative goal setting, sound decision-making aligned to a clear plan, and the willingness to be an integral part of a growing team are essential traits for this role. The Sr. Manager will report to the VP of Influencer Relations.
- Implement a strategic communications plan designed to enhance the visibility and perception of Genesys with independent analysts across multiple categories
- Proactively establish and maintain relationships with independent analysts and influencers; communicate Genesys news and points of view
- Engage independent analysts for go-to-market support; provide cross-functional leadership to execute these programs
- Guide reprint launch team on analyst firm citation policies and best practices
- Identify industry and competitive insights and contribute to internal updates
- Apply metrics for program measurement; use data to drive budget decisions
- Prepare spokespeople for engagement with independent influencers
- 5-7+ years’ experience in analyst relations – experience in product marketing, strategic communications, or public relations a plus
- Experience building programs in an emerging business a plus
- Deep knowledge of and passion for enterprise analysts and influencers
- Demonstrated experience improving processes
- Persuasive communication skills and the desire to influence at all levels
- Clear, precise writing and presentation skills
- Relationship builder – proactive, respectful, values input and stimulates candid dialogue, positive attitude, sense of humor, relentless curiosity (and inherently interested in translating insights into usable content)
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in English, communications, marketing, journalism, business or comparable discipline