As a follow up to the 2020 IIAR> Analyst Relations Awards, we’ll be doing a deep dive on The IIAR> 3R’s methodology, sharing an aggregate view on what hundreds of analysts said were the most important qualities they value most about AR professionals, and how you can leverage that feedback to deliver the most effective results for your stakeholders.
Join us on February 4th at 0800-0900 PST / 1600-1700 GMT for an IIAR> Members interactive session hosted by Aniruddho Mukherjee (@aniruddho,LinkedIn) / IIAR> Board Member, and IIAR> Member, Stephanie Look (@s_look, LinkedIn) / Google AR.
During the session, we’ll cover insights from the AOTY/ARPOTY 2020 survey, including:
- How analysts ranked the value of AR Responsiveness, Quality of the Relationships, and AR Results in the 2020 survey
- What kind of work did analyst respondents spend most of their time on in 2020, and what does that suggest about how to best partner with the analysts and prioritize your analyst engagements in the future
- The most cited analyst pet peeves (including do’s and don’ts about virtual analyst engagements as you plan for 2021)
- What analysts said they value most about their engagements with strong AR professionals, and best practices you can apply to your own AR strategy and programs
Industry Analyst Relations has an increasingly strategic role in many organizations because of the significant impact it can have on sales, mindshare and customer success. Whether you’re new to the AR profession or have been doing AR for decades, it’s helpful to stay apprised on what analysts believe are the most valuable attributes AR pros can contribute – especially considering how buyer behavior will continue to evolve over time and impact how analysts spend most of their time and investments. This session will discuss ways AR can best partner with analysts to deliver the best results for their business in context of those changes.
If you haven’t already, register here to join the discussion and feel free to reach out if you have specific questions you’d like to cover ahead of the call. We’d love to hear from you.
See you on February 4th!
Related blog posts
- IIAR> Monthly Meet-up August 2021
- IIAR> Monthly Meet-up July 21
- IIAR> welcomes new German Chapter Co-Lead
- IIAR> Monthly Meet-up June 21
- [GUEST POST] Teresa Cottam on the ethics of image rights
- IIAR> Monthly Meet-up Apr’21
- IIAR> Webinar: Analyst Pet Peeves- Things AR Pros need to pay attention to
- [GUEST POST] Ode to the Solo Practitioners and Boutique Analyst Firms
- IIAR> Monthly Meet-up Mar’21
- IIAR> Best Practices Paper: Building an effective AR plan