This new IIAR> Best Practices Paper will be presented in a discussion co-hosted by Sarita Kincaid (LinkedIn, @saritakAR) / Senior Director Analyst Relations, SugarCRM, Robin Schaffer (LinkedIn, @robinjs19) / Principal AR Consultant, Schaffer AR and Ludovic Leforestier (@lludovic, LinkedIn), / IIAR> Co-Founder and Board Member, Founder Starsight Communications.
This how-to webinar signposts how to design and execute analyst relations campaigns, aligned with business objectives, that lead to successful outcomes for companies, products and services, AR teams and target analysts. It comprises the following elements:
- Defining an AR campaign as the basic implementation module of an AR plan, comprising a set of outreach tactics on a single theme with a specific set of desired outcomes or KPIs
- How to develop campaigns to achieve relevant AR objectives, aligning with company goals
- How to organise a series of campaigns: each with specific themes; each with objectives feeding in AR goals, each with own metrics
- How to employ appropriate elements of the AR toolbox within each campaign
- How to make sure all stakeholders understand their roles and responsibilities so that analyst campaigns achieve their desired outcomes.
The learnings are intended for AR Managers looking at creating their AR plans but should be of interest to all levels of AR practitioners.
When: THURSDAY, 10 FEBRUARY 2022, 07:00 PDT / 11:00 EDT / 16:00 GMT / 03:00 AEDT (other time zones)
- Ludovic Leforestier (@lludovic, LinkedIn) / IIAR> Co-Founder and Board Member, Founder, Starsight Communications
- Sarita Kincaid (LinkedIn, @saritakAR) / Senior Director, Analyst Relations, SugarCRM
- Robin Schaffer (LinkedIn, @robinjs19) / Principal AR Consultant, Schaffer AR
- February 2021
Other IIAR> Best Practices Papers
- IIAR> Best Practice Paper on Running a Briefing
- IIAR> Best Practices Paper: Building an effective AR plan
- See the full list here.
Related blog posts
- [GUEST POST] Category Creation AR: A New Frontier?
- IIAR> Discussion Group: managing Analyst-Advisory Day
- Welcoming Avinash Murthy to The IIAR> UK Chapter
- IIAR> London F2F Meet-up May 2022
- IIAR> welcomes back UK Chapter Co-Lead
- IIAR> Best Practices Paper: running and leveraging analyst inquiries
- IIAR> Webinar: Building a Skilled AR Team during the Great Opportunity
- IIAR> London F2F Meet-up March 2022
- IIAR> New Members Meet-up February 2022 (Global)
- IIAR> Best Practices Webinar: Delivering AR Programmatically with Campaigns
Analysts on analyst briefings -and more
- [GUEST POST] Key Requirements for Vendors When Briefing by Natalie Petouhoff / Constellation
- [Guest Post] Maximizing the impact of an analyst briefing – 1 of 2 by Richard Stiennon
- [Guest Post] Maximizing the impact of an analyst briefing – 2 of 2 by Richard Stiennon
- The hype cycle of Vendor Briefing Requests
- How to structure a briefing?
- [GUEST POST] Vendors: suggestions to maximize briefing value by Carol Rozell / Gartner
- [GUEST POST] Briefing tips and best practices from Lisa Rowan / IDC
Other posts on analyst relations best practices
- display-posts category=”ar-best-practices” include_date=”false” posts_per_page=”30”]