As a follow up to the IIAR> Awards 2021, join us for an engaging and informative “ deep dive” session with some of the leading AR Pros in the industry to understand the most important qualities, tasks and activities that Analyst Relations Professionals should focus on transferring to their peers during one’s resignation.
The panel will feature:
- IIAR> AR Pro of the Year 2021, Christine Keck (LinkedIn, @cmkeck)/ Analyst Relations Director, Ciena
- IIAR> AR Team of the Year Winner, Harriet Fryman (LinkedIn,@hfryman) / VP Global Analyst Relations, IBM
- IIAR> AR Pro of the Year 2021 Runner-up, Anja Steinmann (LinkedIn, @AnjaSteinmann) / Senior AR Manager, Atos and IIAR> UK Chapter Co-Lead
- IIAR> AR Pro of the Year 2021 Runner-up, Sarita Kincaid (LinkedIn, @saritakAR)/ Senior Director of Analyst and Media Relations,Sugar CRM
Join us on April 13th 2022 at 1700-1800 BST for an IIAR> Members interactive session hosted by IIAR> Awards Committee members Gerry Van Zandt (LinkedIn, @gerryvz), Aniruddho Mukherjee (LinkedIn, @aniruddho) / IIAR> Board Member and Analyst Relations Lead – Database and Compute, AWS EMEA, and Crystal Golightly(Linkedin, @crysgolightly) IIAR> Board Member & VP of AR Insights and leverage their feedback to deliver the most effective results for your stakeholders.
During the session, we will discuss:
- What does it take to become successful as an AR Pro?
- How can you optimize for maximum AR responsiveness and efficiency?
- Collaborating & dealing with complex analyst engagements
- Strategies for maximizing contract negotiations
- Pushing back on analyst sales reps
- Three uses of effective AR budget spend
Industry Analyst Relations has an increasingly strategic role in many organizations because of the significant impact it can have on sales, mindshare and customer success. Whether you’re new to the AR profession or have been doing AR for decades, it’s helpful to stay apprised on what analysts believe are the most valuable attributes AR pros can contribute – especially considering how buyer behavior will continue to evolve over time and impact how analysts spend most of their time and investments. This session will discuss ways AR Pros can best partner with analysts to deliver the best results for their business in context of those changes.
If you haven’t already, register here to join the discussion and feel free to reach out if you have specific questions you’d like to cover ahead of the call. We’d love to hear from you.
See you on April 13th!
Other posts on the IIAR> Analyst Relations Professional of the Year
- The GenAR Awards are in! Announcing the 2023 IIAR> Awards winners.
- The IIAR> 2023 London winter party & awards are coming!
- A Deep Dive into the 2022 IIAR> Awards
- 2022 IIAR> Awards Winners
- Announcing the IIAR> Awards 2022!
- IIAR> Holiday Party 2022
- The IIAR> Industry Analysts and Analyst Relations of the Year Awards 2021 Unleashed!
- Announcing the IIAR> Awards 2021!
- Who will be the IIAR> Analyst and Analyst Firm of the Year 2021?
- IIAR> Webinar: Analyst Pet Peeves- Things AR Pros need to pay attention to