About the Role:We are looking for an Analyst Relations Manager to join our analyst relations team to develop and implement a successful, results-oriented program. You will be an integral member of the marketing team helping to create a category as well as develop and grow relationships with analysts and influencers in relevant markets. The ideal candidate will work collaboratively across the marketing and product teams to share Confluent’s strengths and differentiators with analysts.
- Develop, manage and execute a targeted, strategic Analyst Relations plan
- Improve analyst relationships and perceptions of Confluent
- Work with product and product marketing to deliver quality information to analysts and secure positive mentions in upcoming reports
- Develop research calendar for maximum opportunities to engage with analysts
- Facilitate analyst briefings and interactions
- Establish processes for ongoing communication with and education of industry analysts
- Secure analyst participation for news announcements and press references
- Share relevant analyst research with executives and product teams as appropriate and develop ongoing feedback loop between internal stakeholders and analysts
- 5-8 years in an analyst relations-focused role
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Can operate at both tactical and strategic level
- Enjoys digging into and telling technical stories and explaining product features
- Organized and able to drive a results-driven program
- Must excel in a small team environment and work cross-functionally (early stage startup experience is desirable)
Come As You Are
At Confluent, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact.
Click here to review our California Candidate Privacy Notice, which describes how and when Confluent, Inc., and its group companies, collects, uses, and shares certain personal information of California job applicants and prospective employees.
Dubbed an “open-source unicorn” by Forbes, Confluent is the fastest-growing enterprise subscription company our investors have ever seen. And how are we growing so fast? By pioneering a new technology category with an event streaming platform, which enables companies to leverage their data as a continually updating stream of events, not as static snapshots. This innovation has led Coatue Management, Altimeter Capital and Franklin Templeton to join earlier investors Sequoia Capital, Benchmark, and Index Ventures in the recent Series E financing of a combined $250 million at a $4.5B valuation. Our product has been adopted by Fortune 100 customers across all industries, and we’re being led by the best in the space—our founders were the original creators of Apache Kafka®. We’re looking for talented and amazing team players who want to accelerate our growth, while doing some of the best work of their careers. Join us as we build the next transformative technology platform!
About the Team:The Confluent marketing team is the growth engine building awareness and generating demand for the leading streaming platform based on Kafka. We are category breakers, market definers and helping every enterprise realize the power of streaming data. Our ability to think outside-the-box and bring together diverse skill sets allows us to define new roads to build an enterprise business unmatched in the industry. We tackle massive challenges and have fun solving them as a team.