As the Analyst Relations Specialist you will be responsible for executing and managing strong relationships with key industry influencers/analysts by increasing the company’s visibility, interaction, and influence with a diverse analyst community. These include such firms as Gartner, Forrester, and others. You will leverage analyst research and opinion to convey market trends and information to marketing, sales, product development, and executives.
- Execute briefings and inquiries with relevant analysts to ensure ongoing engagement and to affect positive opinions of LumenVox market strategies, products, and services.
- Increase inclusion in analyst research reports, market perspectives, market share data, and industry event presentations.
- Assist in preparing content that is tailored for analyst audiences.
- Develop and monitor an analyst report calendar for coverage potential.
- Secure analyst quotes for press releases.
- Assess the effectiveness and value of the analyst relationships.
- Identify any incorrect positioning that has been published.
- Research and target untapped analyst opportunities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Experience working with analysts.
- Prior experience in the Speech Recognition and/or Voice Biometric industries is highly preferred.
Education and Experience:
At least two years related experience required.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer and phone.
- Must be able to push, pull, type, bend, stoop, and grasp.
- May occasionally need to lift-up to 15 pounds.
Health, Dental, Vision, FSA, 401(k) with match, working with Positive and Passionate people!