What You’ll Do
As an Analyst Relations leader you will facilitate ongoing, 2-way dialogue between Cisco and industry analysts, working to build awareness for the company and our products, while delivering analyst insights and feedback to Cisco’s GMs and key partners/interactors. You will lead a team of AR managers to executive on the Analyst Relations strategy for collaboration, while aligning with leaders within the business.
- Build the global strategy for Cisco analyst relations collaboration business that bolsters go-to-market strategies and supports key business initiatives
- Help develop Cisco’s analyst-facing story and continually deliver analyst sentiment, views, and care-abouts, to help influence mindshare given Cisco’s vision, strategy, value proposition and key competitive differentiators in Collaboration and Call Center technology
- Plan and execute engagements, strategy days and key events for collaboration analysts.
- Broker the opportunity for Cisco’s participation in appropriate industry papers, think tanks, panels and thought leadership events.
- Maintain and improve analyst likelihood to recommend Cisco to customers. Execute briefings and inquiries with relevant analysts and company spokespersons to conserve and improve Cisco’s position as a leader in the minds of analysts.
- Develop and execute on a broad outreach program to analyst community highlighting new product launches, announcements and other impactful messaging.
- Maintain an open line of communication with Sales to identify customer wins and any competitive trends or threats that will affect our competitive position in the market.
- Work with analysts and influencers on thought leadership content development, research, and quotes to support our product development and marketing programs. Collaborate with Product Marketing to support marketing campaigns.
Who You’ll Work With
This is an extremely important position. You will have an immediate positive impact and effectively propel Cisco forward with positive perception in the marketplace and an in-depth view into our competitors with regard to positioning, pricing, expansion activity, product offerings and SWOT.
This person will report to the Vice President of Analyst Relations and partner closely with other leaders on the AR team, across relevant business entities, and specialists across the company.
Who You Are
You are an upbeat self-starter who has successfully built and developed strong, impactful analyst relations programs before, has executive presence, and a keen curiosity about all things tech. You have extensive knowledge of the collaboration and call center markets and the competitive landscape.
You are smart, humble, caring, authentic, and willing to go above and beyond. You are a proven strategic problem solver with a demonstrated ability to develop stories with data and facts to influence industry trends. You understand how things work, and are willing to be creative and try new things.
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA a plus
- 7+ proven experience in analyst relations in high tech or SaaS company
- Consistent track record of leading and executing a successful AR program strategy and building collaborative relationships with influential analysts, executive spokespeople, and product strategy and marketing leaders.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with an outstanding ability to translate technology features into business benefits/outcomes
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
LOCATION: San Jose, California, US
ADDITIONAL LOCATION(S): US Remote
JOB ID: 1303351