Dialpad (www.dialpad.com), a leading provider of intelligent, cloud-based unified communications, contact center, conferencing, and meeting room solutions, is pioneering a new modern way of working that helps people work smarter from anywhere, on their own terms, and using any device so they can get their best work done. Dialpad recently secured $100M in Series E funding and we are actively looking for a savvy, self-driven and highly motivated Analyst Relations professional to join our burgeoning AR team. Your mission: to be bold and help drive greater brand awareness of Dialpad and our portfolio of cloud services by engaging regularly with industry analysts and influencers. You’ll be helping to shape and share a Dialpad narrative that clearly articulates our vision, leadership, go-to-market strategy and competitive differentiation in the marketplace.
- Build and foster close relationships with key industry analysts and influencers in the unified communications, contact center, conferencing (audio and video), and meeting room industries.
- Provide proactive outreach and manage strategic inquiries and briefings to ensure analysts and influencers are familiar with and up-to-date on Dialpad’s business initiatives, important news, and product launches/updates.
- Develop and manage our analyst engagement and reporting calendars to identify areas of potential coverage.
- Collaborate with our product management (PMT) and product marketing (PMM) teams to complete surveys, questionnaires and vendor assessment reports (MQ, Waves, MarketScapes) that garner positive placement.
- Working in conjunction with subject matter experts from our PMT and PMM teams, respond to analyst requests for information and coordinate compelling responses that eliminate any confusion and positively position Dialpad as a leader in UC, CC, conferencing, and meeting room industries for SMB and enterprises.
- Provide strategic value back into the marketing and sales organizations by relaying and providing competitive intelligence, insights and other ker findings around current trends, use cases, and verticals.
- Manage analyst engagements at conferences, field marketing events, industry trade events (e.g,. Enterprise Connect, Contact Center World, Mobile World Congress, Future of Work Expo), virtual events, and webinars.
- Secure positive analyst/influencer reviews and quotes for use by our PR and customer advocacy teams.
- BA/BS degree with a minimum of 3+ years of analyst relations and/or product communications experience with SMB and enterprise software and/or technology – in-house or agency-side
- A minimum of 3+ years experience in the Software-as-a-Service industry and related industry experience in unified communications and contact centers.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills with the ability to communicate and draft compelling positioning and messaging.
- Strong organizational skills, including ability to manage multiple long-term and short-term initiatives simultaneously.
- Self-motivated team player with a demonstrated ability to deliver results, including the ability to work effectively with a variety of team members across different functions.
- Strong interpersonal skills and executive presence, including a proven ability to develop and maintain internal and external executive relationships.
- Quick learner who is able to take direction and complete projects independently.
- Successful self-management of your time, calendar and day-to-day responsibilities, as the position is open to remote working.
- An interest in the future of work, including the innovative technologies and trends driving the evolution of the modern workstyle.
Joining our team means collaborating with people that aren’t just passionate about their work but about Argentine tango, musicals, sushi burritos, comic books – you name it. Because if you’re going to redefine the status quo, you need a group of people hungry to do more, to see more, and be more than where they started.
There is no idea too crazy and no task too small — we work together to make things we’re proud of.
Compensation & Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. We recognize that our dedicated team members are what make us successful. That’s why we offer competitive salaries in addition to stock options.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away – and it doesn’t hurt that we offer 100% paid medical, dental, and vision plans for all employees.
We offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone, home internet, and even gym membership costs.
We believe in your future as much as you do! That’s why we offer a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
Bon Appetit! Enjoy catered lunches, free snacks & drinks (both healthy and unhealthy – no judgment!)
Location, Location, Location
San Francisco <> San Ramon <> Austin <> Raleigh <> Vancouver <> Kitchener <> Tokyo <> New York <> Bangalore. From coast to coast, our offices are nestled in active and growing downtown areas