Everbridge is looking for a Analyst Relations Director with experience running analyst relations at a security or enterprise software company. This role requires a strong leader to manage relationships with key analysts and senior leaders at the company to develop a constructive, consultative relationship between Everbridge and the analyst community.
This individual excels at the fundamentals: bringing established relationships with leading industry analyst firms, and a proven track record of managing analyst relationships, strategic planning, execution of inquiries, briefings, strategy days, and custom content. Demonstrated evidence growing coverage and favorable product evaluations performed by analyst firms.
This role will be challenged to rethink how we engage with analysts and motivate senior management participation. If you want to push the definition of an analyst relations position, become a strategic advisor to the business and creatively find new ways to engage this key audience, we want to hear from you.
What you’ll do;
- Manage and coordinate engagement and communications between Everbridge and the highly influential industry analysts that report, write and speak about trends and best practices in the critical event management and emergency/crisis management platform space.
- Lead Everbridge’s Analyst Relations global efforts, support Everbridge’s rapidly growing critical event management opportunity while working with analysts to establish the category along with us.
- You will engage Everbridge executives, product marketing and product management teams to develop strategy and execute tactics to position and differentiate Everbridge’s solutions and thought leadership to industry analysts.
- Develop analyst engagement plans & programs that support Everbridge product and solution teams including initiatives that span the product lifecycle from requirements definition to product launch
- Schedule briefings and interviews with analysts and facilitating briefings and interviews as needed.
- Maintain the analyst database, including prioritization, updating contact information, research focus and Everbridge interactions.
- Manage the citation and report distribution approval processes, including monitoring subscription research to find appropriate quotes, and contacting analyst firms for permission to use quotes and reports.
- Track industry analyst research calendars and published reports to maximize opportunities for engagement and to leverage results.
- Monitor and prioritize Analyst Events and analyst participation in industry events to maximize engagement and interactions.
What you’ll bring;
- 10+ years of relevant experience and a Bachelor’s degree
- 8 years of relevant experience and a Master’s degree
- Bachelor’s degree in communications or computer science fields
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience in technology marketing
- 6+ years in high technology analyst relations, PR, marketing or product marketing in the technology services industry (corporate or agency)
- 6+ years of experience in Internet content delivery, Web application acceleration or Security sectors
- Bonus if:
- Strong knowledge of analyst relations best practices, processes, and planning
- Demonstrated experience working with key industry analyst firms for both inbound and outbound activities.
- Strong analytical ability to assess research relevance.
- Experience in writing for the marketing of high tech solutions/products.
- Ability to work effectively on multiple projects in a fast-paced team environment.
- Strong computer skills and familiarity with online research tools.
At Everbridge, we have a mission that matters – to keep people safe and businesses running during critical events. Our “Bridgers” join Everbridge to make a positive impact on the world through their work. The core of our company culture is built around making a difference. Our people are dedicated to solving problems during difficult times and challenging situations as our software was built to save lives.
We are a rapidly growing organization transforming the field of critical event management and need passionate, committed and determined individuals to help us carry out our mission. Our environment is dynamic, and our culture is constantly evolving and expanding in order to provide the best employee experience.
Click here to learn more about what we do. Passionate about our mission? Want to #BeTheBridge? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.