- Define and implement the firm’s Industry Analyst Relations strategy.
- Work closely with internal business leaders and a marketing team to build, execute, and scale an IAR program to support priorities of the firm.
- Build upon existing relationships to position the firm. Perform as a visionary and tactician who can create a vision and build, execute, and measure a program.
Due to the nature of work performed within this facility, U.S. citizenship is required.
- 10+ years of experience as an industry relations analyst with a proven track record of building, socializing, implementing, and managing a road map and program-Experience in advising, influencing, and collaborating with business leaders and marketing leads
- Experience with assessing and implementing a strategy and program and backing up recommendations for rationale and data
- BA or BS degree
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills, including presentation to develop compelling presentations for an executive audience
- Possession of excellent project management skills
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.