Want to drive and scale analyst relations for some of the world’s most exciting tech companies? Ruder Finn West is seeking an Industry Analyst Relations (AR) Manager for several high-profile, dynamic tech leaders from Fortune 100 multinationals to start-ups as part of a growing AR portfolio. This is a dynamic client-facing role working with senior executives and leaders with the opportunity to shape a rapidly evolving category at the forefront of enterprise tech, as well as integrating AR more broadly with PR, social, influencer, and other disciplines. You’re a strong doer driver who have mastered the basics beyond inquiries and briefings, and have experience with evaluations and reports, love working with teams, and seek diversity within AR. You will also have opportunities to develop skills in other marcoms disciplines and accounts as well as interact with a fun and close-knit set of colleagues across the U.S., Europe and APAC.
Who are we? We’re Ruder Finn, once of the world’s leading independent PR and marketing agencies with an award-winning tech practice and a killer group of professionals who love what we do, do it exceptionally well for an amazing roster of clients, and look out for each other while we do it. Our founders mindset and family-run principles are inherent part of our culture, which is driven by collaboration, curiosity, fun, and shared ambition and success. We take pride in great results, leave our egos at the door, bring our best selves for each other, and have continued to grow and thrive as a result.
- Establish process for building trusted, two-way dialogue with key analysts through ongoing inquiries, briefings, and strategy days
- Work with product marketing and executive team to support analyst research reports, including developing high quality report submissions, presentations, demos, and more
- Schedule facilitate and host analyst briefings and inquiries with vast stakeholders including product & product marketing team
- Prepare and host on-site analyst strategy days, including end-to-end planning, logistics and on-site support
- Develop and monitor analyst firm report calendars for relevant research reports and coverage potential
- Manage and support analyst events and summits
- Develop flawless AR content and client-facing deliverables including briefing books, AR plans, analyst target lists and monitoring reports
- Lead real-time monitoring for analyst sentiment and perception across published research, blogs, and social media
- Secure analyst research and quotes for inclusion in press releases and marketing materials
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, marketing or technology-related field preferable, or a related field
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience
- Ability to flawlessly execute and attention to detail, and a background and passion for technology
- Existing relationships with key analysts and industry influencers
- Experience managing vendor ratings in Gartner Magic Quadrants and Forrester Waves is a plus
- A background in market research, communications, and data analysis, and competitive positioning preferred
- Excellent writing, verbal and presentation skills with the ability to speak knowledgeable with high-level executives internally and externally
- Detail-oriented, organized and dedicated; proactive and enthusiastic with an ability to juggle multiple tasks and meet deadlines; a self-starter
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously and work under pressure
- Proactivity and analytical thinking
- Hands-on team player adding value
- Display and encourage creativity and innovation in self and others
- Strong experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
Ruder Finn provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Ruder Finn will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Ruder Finn believes that diversity and inclusion among our employees is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
You must log in to post a comment.