Genesys is looking for a Sr. Manager of Analyst Relations focused on Independent Influencers to build on the foundation we established with analysts in the contact center market, including Gartner, Forrester, OMDIA, IDC and others. As a diverse business with a variety of use cases, Genesys will engage independent analysts in a variety of markets. We’re looking for a two-way evangelist who will 1) share influencer ideas internally, including message-testing, feedback sessions, content creation and sales support; and 2) drive adoption of our thought leadership to the influencers; 3) support the analyst report reprints program.Continue Reading →
Tag Archives | Jobs -AR roles
Creatio is one of the fastest growing enterprise SaaS companies offering a leading low-code platform for process management and CRM. With amazing opportunities ahead of us, Creatio is looking for a Senior Analyst Relations and Technical Evangelist to make a significant impact on our analyst / influencer relations program results and brand awareness growth.Continue Reading →
The Senior Manager, Analyst Relations will provide support for analyst relations for KPMG globally. This role will help manage the overall analyst relations agenda and coordinate leadership interactions with analysts to advance KPMG’s brand and capability recognition in the marketplace. This role will help drive our brand and capabilities around core KPMG service offerings and value propositions. The Senior Manager, Analyst Relations will work closely with Advisory and other functional leadership, SMEs, marketing and corporate communications. From time to time, the Senior Manager will be called upon to update senior member firm and global leadership on analyst relations activity, and on outside-in perceptions of KPMG by the analyst community.Continue Reading →
Uncover and transform insights into creative experiences that matter to your customers. Make every touchpoint an opportunity to engage. As a Marketing Professional at IBM, you will create stories that cut through noise and have an impact on your audience. IBM is trailblazing the Agile Marketing approach, allowing you to work with speed, adaptability and creativity to uncover insights and deliver experiences that matter to your customers.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Location: Boston, North Castle, NYC, Austin, RTP, San Francisco, Atlanta
Analyst Relations (AR) is at the nexus of IBM technology and business strategies. Our team plays a critical, cross-functional role working with experts at many different levels of the organization across offering management, marketing and communications. We work with industry and technology analysts to inform the market on IBM’s offerings and seek feedback from clients, partners and the market at large. Our team is strategic, helping to educate the market on IBM and bringing the outside-in perspective back into the company to help drive corporate and product strategy. With new leadership at IBM and their bold vision for the company, this is an exciting time to be on our team.
The IBM AR team is seeking a talented contributor for a dynamic role as Strategic Engagement Manager for Corporate AR, driving strategic interactions with leading analysts on key initiatives that align to and support IBM’s corporate strategy, mission and values. Within the IBM AR team, Corporate AR is responsible for telling the cross-IBM story to analysts and influencers that take a broad view at trends and technologies impacting the enterprise. It works across IBM’s Analyst Relations teams aligned to the IBM Business Units as well as with colleagues across the Corporate Strategy, Marketing and Communications. In this role you will work closely with the Manager for Corporate AR, expanding on relationships with leading analysts and influencers to communicate events and initiatives that support IBM’s corporate narrative. These will include major releases, customer wins, partnerships and M&A, and efforts aligned to IBM’s corporate social responsibility programs. You will engage analysts 1:1 and drive analyst group events. At its core, this role is about providing top-tier analysts with a cohesive understanding how our ongoing work and achievements support the strategic vision of our leadership.
Candidate should have:
- Ability to tell a compelling story that shows how IBM is addressing trends in the market and helping clients tackle their most complex problems
- Strong content creation and writing skills, the ability to partner across IBM teams and support a narrative that ties together multiple IBM businesses
- Capacity to glean meaningful insights from conversations with analysts and communicate the message back to an executive audience
- Confidence and tact to present constructive advice to IBM leaders that may hold an alternative view
- Aptitude to build consensus and brings teams together in the spirit of “one IBM”
- An eagerness to work with highly influential individuals both in and outside of the company
- The tenacity, determination and patience to be able to push through obstacles and challenge conventional thinking
- Comfortable working at the intersection of analyst, press/media, and investor relations
- Understanding key enterprise technologies and how the convergence of technologies is transforming the world
- Strong grasp of financial/business fundamentals used to evaluate company performance by wall street and industry analysts
The qualified candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Building and nurturing relationships with the top analysts that take a cross-IBM view in their research
- Working with AR colleagues to help generalists engage with domain experts across IBM strategic software, hardware and service businesses; you are responsible for helping analysts understand how IBM’s activities align to and support our corporate imperatives
- Coordinate with IBM External Relations colleagues on analyst content published in traditional media, help facilitate supporting analyst quotes for media engagements
- Work with AR’s social media team to target top analysts and influencers for tracking the reach of our strategic engagements
- Partner with the Corporate AR Manager and the AR Operations team to regularly pull together AR outcomes across the organization to communicate value back to CHQ audience
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 5+ years professional experience
- Understanding of Cloud, Cognitive and emerging enterprise technologies and services
- Entrepreneurial mindset and ability to operate in a highly visible and accountable role
- Expert organizational skills to manage multiple workstreams and engagements in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent writing ability and verbal communication skills, you can create and convey meaningful content that clearly states IBM’s competitive position
- Knowledge of social media platforms and best practices for engaging with influencers
- Experience in event planning, coordination and execution
- Unwavering attention to detail and excellence
- Compassion and respect for colleagues, partners and clients
- Skilled in using MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and other productivity tools (Slack, Webex, Asana, Box etc.)
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Existing knowledge of IBM and competitive offerings, strategy and competitive differentiation
- Experience in Analyst Relations or experience working closely with industry analysts on corporate/product strategy
- 5+ years experience at Enterprise Technology companies in roles including: Analyst Relations, Market Intelligence, Product Marketing, Strategy, Business Development, or Communications
About Business Unit
IBM Corporate Headquarters (CHQ) team represents a variety of functions such as marketing, finance, legal, operations, HR, and more, all working together to solve some of the world’s most complex problems, help our clients achieve success and build collaborative work environments for IBMers.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
IBM will not be providing visa sponsorship for this position now or in the future. Therefore, in order to be considered for this position, you must have the ability to work without a need for current or future visa sponsorship.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
What You’ll Do
As an Analyst Relations leader you will facilitate ongoing, 2-way dialogue between Cisco and industry analysts, working to build awareness for the company and our products, while delivering analyst insights and feedback to Cisco’s GMs and key partners/interactors. You will lead a team of AR managers to executive on the Analyst Relations strategy for collaboration, while aligning with leaders within the business.Continue Reading →
Quantum is seeking an experienced, strategic and detail-oriented Analyst Relations (AR) Manager to effectively communicate Quantum’s vision, strategy, technology direction, key differentiators, use cases, and customer success with the industry analyst community, while influencing outcomes that are favorable to Quantum.Continue Reading →
Amazon is looking for a strong corporate communications manager to help the North American External Corporate Communications team build meaningful relationships with third party stakeholders. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to drive the execution of a comprehensive stakeholder engagement program for Amazon, with a focus on building awareness of our Customer and Seller Experience. This role is based in Seattle and will require periodic travel.Continue Reading →
KPMG is currently seeking a Director, Analyst Relations to join our Growth and Strategy organization.
- Initiate and coordinate leadership interactions with analysts to advance recognition of KPMG’s brand and capabilities in the marketplace by recommending, overseeing, and implementing a regular schedule of interaction with analysts
- Design and drive relationship building with analysts and understand their calendar of research
- Advise and contribute to internal teams responding to formal analyst evaluations (such as Magic Quadrant reports), and provide leadership, insights and support that result in positive outcomes
- Present to leadership and other internal teams on analyst relations activities, progress against goals, and market/analyst perceptions
- Respond to internal stakeholder requests for market and competitive intelligence, as well as analyst thought leadership in support of market development and business planning
- Read and digest analyst research to understand relationship to KPMG offerings, as well as how best to position KPMG in related reports
As the Analyst Relations Specialist you will be responsible for executing and managing strong relationships with key industry influencers/analysts by increasing the company’s visibility, interaction, and influence with a diverse analyst community. These include such firms as Gartner, Forrester, and others. You will leverage analyst research and opinion to convey market trends and information to marketing, sales, product development, and executives.Continue Reading →
Alteryx is seeking a strategic, accomplished and self-motivated Senior Analyst Relations Manager to build and drive our analyst relations program. The primary goal of our program is to increase thought leadership and influence favorable outcomes for Alteryx. The ideal candidate must have experience in media/analyst relations/communications with a successful track record of executing analyst relations programs for technology companies. The Senior Analyst Relations Manager is responsible for establishing and executing on a strategic framework to proactively engage global analysts and market influencers to drive awareness and ensure that Alteryx is fairly and accurately represented to our enterprise customer base.The candidate must have an understanding in data analytics technology and demonstrated success managing evaluations such as Gartner MQ, IDC MarketScape and Forrester Wave. He/she must be comfortable with balancing strategic thinking with tactical, detailed execution while working across a global team of executives, senior product leaders and marketers.Continue Reading →
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. Our company is filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, our customers, having fun, and dedicated to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Job Description: That’s an exciting job! I want it! Continue Reading →
About the Role:We are looking for an Analyst Relations Manager to join our analyst relations team to develop and implement a successful, results-oriented program. You will be an integral member of the marketing team helping to create a category as well as develop and grow relationships with analysts and influencers in relevant markets. The ideal candidate will work collaboratively across the marketing and product teams to share Confluent’s strengths and differentiators with analysts.Continue Reading →
Building Relationships: You identify, develop and maintain all Backbase (global) analyst relationships based on our target markets and product/market combinations.
Impactful Briefings: You drive a solid cadence of briefing the analyst community in the ecosystem to keep them up-to-date on the Backbase growth and strategic direction, as well as inquire with them if we need specific insight from the analyst community. Your briefings are highly impactful, well-prepared and polished. Over time, you’ve curated an impressive toolkit that is applied both globally as well as locally when briefing analysts.
Reporting to the Vice-President of Solution Marketing, the Analyst Relations Director role facilitates two-way dialogue between BlackBerry and industry analysts. Focusing largely to increase awareness for the company and our products and services, while delivering key analyst insights to our internal teams. An ideal candidate will have a proven track record of managing an AR team and creating and executing an AR program strategy and building collaborative relationships with influential analysts, executive spokespeople, product strategy and marketing leaders.Continue Reading →
- Washington, Washington, DC; Florham Park, New Jersey; United States
- General Management / Strategy
- Develop, manage and implement Advisor Relations plan.
- Manage perception of Conduent’s offerings and capabilities.
- Maintain strong relationships with advisors including proactive engagement in strategy advisory days, hosted events, industry forums, webinars, briefings, newsletters, etc.
- Project manage responses for vendor evaluations like ISG, KPMG, EY, PwC, Deloitte, etc.
- Proactively manage relationships with advisory firms in North America liaising closely with business development and sector/functional leadership.
- Develop a pipeline of advisor-led opportunities
- Monitor trends and strategic developments in order to provide counsel to internal stakeholders.
- Track performance against established goals.
We are looking for a full-time Analyst Relations Leader for our San Jose office.
The Analyst Relations Leader role at MetricStream is high visibility, a multi-faceted role that requires strong product marketing, analyst relations, and communications experience. This role is for a thinker with a strategic mindset and a strong marketing background with a passion for enterprise software products.Continue Reading →
PTC’s Corporate Communications team is looking for a new leader for its Analyst Relations program. This individual will assume day-to-day responsibility for PTC’s Analyst Relations program, chiefly responsible for facilitating the two-way exchange between PTC and industry analyst firms like Gartner, Forrester, and IDC.Continue Reading →
The HERE Industry Analyst Relations team (IAR) shapes and steers the industry analyst perception of HERE and its environment. In this role, you will head analyst relations for APAC and will have previous experience and proven track record in industry analyst relations to join this passionate team. You will be responsible for creating and executing strategy, messaging and tactics to shape stakeholder engagements with industry analysts in the APAC region in order to support the company’s overall objectives.Continue Reading →
We’re looking for a talented, creative, and data-driven Head of Analyst Relations to build out Palantir’s Analyst Relations program. You’ll have ownership over managing Palantir’s relationships and communications with outside industry analysts.
The roadmap for this role won’t be rigidly defined or assigned, so a successful candidate should be a self-starter with proven project and business management skills. You should also be an effective communicator who will represent the company to industry analysts via formal and informal engagement.