We’re looking for a talented, creative, and data-driven Head of Analyst Relations to build out Palantir’s Analyst Relations program. You’ll have ownership over managing Palantir’s relationships and communications with outside industry analysts.
The roadmap for this role won’t be rigidly defined or assigned, so a successful candidate should be a self-starter with proven project and business management skills. You should also be an effective communicator who will represent the company to industry analysts via formal and informal engagement.
- Build and implement Palantir’s Analyst Relations program. Measure progress and success of the program in a data-driven way.
- Spearhead process and workflow creation as well as improvement of day-to-day operations related to Analyst Relations.
- Up-level briefing processes with outside industry trade press and analysts.
- Collaborate with teams across Palantir – from executives to product marketing to engineering – to craft and communicate effective company messaging.
What We Value
- Demonstrated success leading Analyst Relations at a mid-sized or large technology firm; experience in the enterprise software industry is preferred.
- Ability to both set and execute on strategy.
- Detail oriented with an interest in building, improving, and streamlining processes.
- Impeccable judgment, discretion, and integrity.
- Ability to think creatively and generate non-traditional solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
A World-Changing Company
At Palantir, we’re driven to solve the world’s most critical and challenging problems, and believe that building software to enable human decision making is the most effective vector. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. physical and mental disabilities. Please see the United States Department of Labor’s EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.