FireEye is seeking an accomplished, strategic Analyst Relations Manager to build and execute our endpoint analyst relations program as well as other key business areas. Our primary goals are to increase positives dispositions with the most influential analysts, ensure favorable outcomes in key reports, and advise the business.
We are looking for an exceptional individual. This position will play a key role in managing and growing relationships within the industry analyst community on behalf of FireEye. This role requires management of relationships with key analysts and senior leaders at the company to develop a constructive, consultative relationship between FireEye and the analyst community.
This individual excels at the fundamentals: bringing established relationships with leading industry analyst firms, and a proven track record of managing analyst relationships, strategic planning and execution of briefings, analyst tours and strategy days, and growing coverage and favorable product evaluations performed by analyst firms.
At FireEye innovation is at the heart of everything we do – including analyst relations. We excel at the fundamentals and push to constantly rethink how we run programs, engage with analyst and keep this key audience informed. If you want to push the definition of an analyst relations position, become a strategic advisor to the business and find new ways to engage this key audience, we want to hear from you.
What You Will Do:
- Develop and implement strategic endpoint analyst relations plans and Corporate AR programs in alignment with company and portfolio objectives.
- Drive analyst awareness of FireEye and significantly expand analyst understanding and support of our differentiation and value propositions.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Product Marketing, executives, and other cross functional teams to build and execute strategic plans, analyst engagements, and a strong customer reference pipeline engagements.
- Bring deep experience and a successful track record of participation in major analyst research such as Gartner Magic Quadrants, Forrester Waves, and IDC MarketScapes.
- Deepen and broaden relationships between FireEye and the global analyst community. Build relationships with analysts by effectively communicating FireEye POV, value propositions, use cases, announcements.
- Generate Analyst Relations content, including briefing documents, messaging, competitive positioning, rebuttals and responses to crises and issues
- Drive the execution of proactive product inbound/outbound communications to generate strategic engagement & advice with/from the analyst community
- Interact with and support the business, solution management, field marketing, solution/partner marketing, field sales, other comms functions, globally and with specific regions as needed
- Provide feedback on content and messages. Prepare spokespeople for analyst engagements.
- Manage reporting, results analysis and distribution of all key analyst reports to bring key insights and efficiency to the organization.
- Advise senior leaders and internal teams about analysts perceptions about FireEye, competitive insights and industry trends. Collaborate across marketing, product teams, senior executives, and sales to integrate analyst relations activities to support programs, campaigns, key announcements and events.
- Prioritize and manage incoming requests for information, surveys, fact checks, customer references, and events.
- Plan and execute events and meetings.
- 5+ years in analyst relations, preferably in the cyber security industry
- A team player with a positive attitude and a collaborative work style
- Trusted relationships with analysts and influencers
- Knowledge of trends in communications and analyst relations
- Exceptional interpersonal, written/verbal communication skills and attention to detail
- Experience working directly with executives, product management and product marketing functions
- Proven and successful in balancing strategic thinking with tactical, detailed execution.
- Ability to be creative, strategic, analytical, and think outside the box to solve problems and secure opportunities
- Ability to develop metrics, build executive summaries and communicate business and technology insights
- Ability to work independently, managing multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Strong project management and time management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Communications preferred.
FireEye is the leader in intelligence-led security-as-a-service. Working as a seamless, scalable extension of customer security operations, FireEye offers a single platform that blends innovative security technologies, nation-state grade threat intelligence, and world-renowned Mandiant® consulting. With this approach, FireEye eliminates the complexity and burden of cyber security for organizations struggling to prepare for, prevent, and respond to cyber attacks. FireEye has over 7,500 customers across 67 countries, including more than 50 percent of the Forbes Global 2000.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.