Sage Intacct is seeking an Analyst Relations Manager to build and execute our growing analyst relations program. Our primary goals are to increase positives dispositions with the most influential analysts, ensure favorable outcomes in key reports, and advise the business.
We are looking for an exceptional individual. This position will play a key role in managing and growing relationships within the industry analyst community on behalf of Sage Intacct. This role requires management of relationships with key analysts and senior leaders at the company to develop a constructive, consultative relationship between Sage Intacct and the analyst community.
This individual excels at the fundamentals: bringing established relationships with leading industry analyst firms, and a proven track record of managing analyst relationships, strategic planning and execution of briefings, analyst strategy days, and growing coverage and favorable product evaluations performed by analyst firms.
- Develop and implement strategic endpoint analyst relations plans and Corporate AR programs in alignment with company and portfolio objectives.
- Drive analyst awareness of Sage products and significantly expand analyst understanding and support of our differentiation and value propositions.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Product Marketing, executives, and other cross functional teams to build and execute strategic plans, analyst engagements, and a strong customer reference pipeline engagements.
- Generate Analyst Relations content, including briefing documents, messaging, competitive positioning, rebuttals and responses to crises and issues
- Drive the execution of proactive product inbound/outbound communications to generate strategic engagement & advice with/from the analyst community
- Interact with and support the business, solution management, field marketing, solution/partner marketing, field sales, other comms functions, globally and with specific regions as needed
- Provide feedback on content and messages. Prepare spokespeople for analyst engagements.
- Manage reporting, results analysis and distribution of all key analyst reports to bring key insights and efficiency to the organization.
- Advise senior leaders and internal teams about analysts perceptions about Sage Intacct, competitive insights and industry trends. Collaborate across marketing, product teams, senior executives, and sales to integrate analyst relations activities to support programs, campaigns, key announcements and events.
- A team player with a positive attitude and a collaborative work style
- Trusted relationships with analysts and influencers
- Knowledge of trends in communications and analyst relations
- Exceptional interpersonal, written/verbal communication skills and attention to detail
- Experience working directly with executives, product management and product marketing functions
- Proven and successful in balancing strategic thinking with tactical, detailed execution.
- Ability to be creative, strategic, analytical, and think outside the box to solve problems and secure opportunities
- Ability to develop metrics, build executive summaries and communicate business and technology insights
- Ability to work independently, managing multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Strong project management and time management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Communications preferred.
You must log in to post a comment.