- Washington, Washington, DC; Florham Park, New Jersey; United States
- General Management / Strategy
- Develop, manage and implement Advisor Relations plan.
- Manage perception of Conduent’s offerings and capabilities.
- Maintain strong relationships with advisors including proactive engagement in strategy advisory days, hosted events, industry forums, webinars, briefings, newsletters, etc.
- Project manage responses for vendor evaluations like ISG, KPMG, EY, PwC, Deloitte, etc.
- Proactively manage relationships with advisory firms in North America liaising closely with business development and sector/functional leadership.
- Develop a pipeline of advisor-led opportunities
- Monitor trends and strategic developments in order to provide counsel to internal stakeholders.
- Track performance against established goals.
- 7+ years’ work experience in analyst and/or advisor relations
- Excellent connections with tier 1 and 2 analysts
- BA or BS degree required
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience working with senior leadership
- Ability to travel up to 30% to meet with analysts, attend conferences and internal stakeholders
- High level of computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook internal/external communications
Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of all insured patients in the U.S., 11 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $17 billion in savings from medical bill review for workers compensation claims, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
You must log in to post a comment.