Roles & Responsibility
- Implement a strategic plan designed to enhance the visibility and perception with independent analysts
- Proactively establish and maintain relationships with independent analysts and influencers;
- Communicate company news and points of view
- Identify industry and competitive insights and contribute to internal updates
- Apply metrics for program measurement; use data to drive budget decisions
- Prepare spokespeople for engagement with independent influencers
- Develop strategic insights for senior leaders using secondary research
- Developing domain led propositions on key topics identified by the CEO
- Interview stakeholders spread across the globe to identify unique success stories
- Respond to Request for Information (RFI) from analyst firms by collecting internal data from various sources and simplifying them
- Identify and liaise with key influencers from firms like Gartner, Forrester and IDC
- Facilitate engagement with key influencers to help them better understand the company strategy
- Run new product / service / geo launch targeting the influencer community
- Thought leadership and Content generation for integrated multi-channel marketing campaigns
Qualification & Experience
- MBA/ PGDM
- 5-8 years of experience in analyst relations would be preferred.
- Experience in AI, Block Chain, Digital Workplace, Network Services would be preferred.
- IIAR> certified analyst relations professional would be preferred.
Skill Sets require
- Education in Marketing, Operations, IT, Technology or Consulting will be preferred
- Analytical skills and a strong sense for structure and logic
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience in Office Suite of products especially PowerPoint, Excel, Word
About the company
Founded in 1976 as one of India’s original IT garage start-ups, HCL is a pioneer of modern computing with many firsts to its credit, including the introduction of the 8-bit microprocessor-based computer in 1978 well before its global peers. Today, the HCL enterprise has a presence across varied sectors that include technology, healthcare and talent management solutions and comprises four companies – HCL Infosystems, HCL Technologies, HCL Healthcare and HCL TalentCare. HCL Technologies with revenues of over US $10 billion with more than 150,000 employees from 100 nationalities operating across 45 countries, including over 500 points of presence in India.
“A whopping 80 % of major IT-related purchasing decisions worldwide are directly influenced by Industry analysts like Gartner, Forrester, IDC et al” – Kensington Group, 2017
HCL Technologies is looking for an experienced analyst relations professional. The ideal candidate should have experience working with cross-functional teams including Thought Leadership, Brand and Product Marketing, Product and Executive Communications. You should have experience of participating in competitive reports like Magic Quadrants, Waves, Marketscapes etc. You should be creative and curious with an ability to identify which influencers can help validate and amplify our messages. The candidate should also have familiarity with analyst firm citation and quote policies/procedures.
We are looking for candidates who can bring in new approaches as we expand our Influencer Relations program into new markets, technologies and services. Collaborative goal setting, sound decision-making aligned to a clear plan, and the willingness to be an integral part of a growing team are essential traits for this role.
Highlights of the HCL Analyst Relations Practice as a team
- Be at the forefront of building the corporate brand globally
- Execute and attend industry events in US, Europe and APAC
- Run ATL and BTL marketing campaigns to generate tangible results
- Entry into a highly specialized team with a flat hierarchy
- Join a team of influencer relations professionals that has won multi Industry awards
- Fast-tracked career path with grooming from industry experts and interaction with senior leaders
Website Link: https://www.hcltech.com/analyst-recognitions
Noida/ Chennai / Bangalore reporting to Head of Analyst Relations, Europe