We are looking for a full-time Analyst Relations Leader for our San Jose office.
The Analyst Relations Leader role at MetricStream is high visibility, a multi-faceted role that requires strong product marketing, analyst relations, and communications experience. This role is for a thinker with a strategic mindset and a strong marketing background with a passion for enterprise software products.
This individual will be a self-starter, high energy, and ability to juggle multiple projects at velocity, quality, and accuracy. Proven Analyst Relations and Product Marketing skills are required. Must be a polished communicator who will represent the company in front of industry analysts. This will include speaking formally and informally with analysts, executives, and internal stakeholders. Therefore, communications and collaboration skills are critical to the success of the role. Knowledge of GRC solutions is preferred, IT Cyber Security, or related field.
- Product Marketing support spanning product messaging, positioning, content, sales support – all aligning into the AR management
- Work with product marketing and product management teams to drive the right intelligence, extract product messaging and create strategies to win mind share and positioning with Analysts
- Superior Analyst Relations engagement with leading analysts such as Gartner, Forrester, Chartis, etc.
- Establish strong relationships while gaining credibility
- Rapid response to analyst inquiries, monitoring briefings while ensuring that deliverables are provided and suggesting research topics
- Hands-on with the ability to articulate responses, drafts, material preparation, and quick summary reports for technical briefings, etc.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with Product Marketing, Product Management, Technical and Business teams inside MetricStream to gather and contribute to the articles, responses, and reports submissions to the Analysts
- Maintain a calendar for all analyst activities and communicate internally to deliver success
- Schedule proactively on discussions, briefings to make a high impact for the company, brand, and champion analyst program to success
Skills and Experience
- 10+ years of experience of Product Marketing or Analyst Relations
- Enterprise software experience, GRC or IT Cyber Security is a plus
- Highly team-oriented (internal and external) to make our analyst program a success
- Organizational ability to manage all activities and coordinate all programs effectively
- High-energy and ability to juggle multiple deliverables at a fast pace while delivering results for positive positioning and favorable ratings, ranking with analysts and influencers
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Journalism or related field or equivalent experience
MetricStream is the world’s No. 1 independent GRC SaaS platform simplifying Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) for modern and digital enterprises, and empowering enterprises and organizations worldwide to perform with integrity. Our market-leading enterprise and cloud Apps for GRC enable organizations to strengthen risk management, regulatory compliance, vendor governance, and quality management while driving business performance.