BeyondTrust is looking for an Analyst Relations Manager to join our powerhouse marketing team. This individual will develop and execute a global plan to identify and drive relationships with key industry analysts with the goal of raising awareness and recognition of BeyondTrust’s strategy, market leadership, products, and innovation.
In this role, you will work with BeyondTrust Marketing, Product, and Sales leadership to develop, deliver, and measure an overall analyst communications strategy and program. You will collaborate with internal business teams and executives to provide consistent messaging to analysts, customers, and industry influencers.
You will also assist with investor relations activities as needed, such as information collection/ preparation, presentation and collateral development, and investor event preparation.
The ideal candidate is a critical, analytical, and strategic thinker who brings creativity and marketing domain experience to their work. In this role, you will work closely with senior executives and subject matter experts to create and coordinate analyst inquiries and briefings, collect and package information for analyst requests and market reports, and manage regular analyst communications and updates.
What you will do:
- Work with leadership to develop, analyze and implement BeyondTrust’s overall industry analyst communications strategy and program delivery.
- Collaborate with internal marketing and product teams and executives to develop and provide consistent messaging to analysts, customers, and industry influencers.
- Assist with the development, preparation and delivery of briefings, strategy sessions, tours, roadshows, and informational materials.
- Project manage the development of materials or submissions for analyst inquiries, market reports, and requests for information.
- Coordinate with public relations, sales, and service for launches of new products and services.
- Assist with information collection and packaging, presentation development, and investor event preparation.
What skills do I need?
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business or a related field required.
- >5 years of experience in B2B technology analyst relations, investor relations, public relations, and/or product marketing role is preferred.
- Cybersecurity and high-technology experience is a plus.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Outstanding program and relationship management skills.
- Ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Ability to handle multiple demands and timelines while maintaining attention to detail.
This is an exciting and pivotal point in the company’s evolution. More enterprise organizations are recognizing the regulatory compliance and cybersecurity best practices of securing and managing privileged access to systems with highly sensitive data. BeyondTrust’s industry-unique ability to automatically discover and secure privileged credentials, while also protecting privileged access pathways, positions Bomgar for sustained growth in the burgeoning Privileged Access Management market. The importance of the channel has never been greater.
It’s paramount that you feel safe and secure throughout our hiring process and, if successful, as you onboard into the business. In response to the current Covid-19 pandemic, whilst the majority of our offices remain open, we are recommending that our employees work from home where possible. All of our interviews are taking place virtually over Microsoft Teams or Zoom and we are onboarding all new global hires on a remote basis.
We understand that the world of work is evolving and we are a company that prides ourselves on our adaptability and ability to provide an inclusive and flexible environment which embraces all team members regardless of whether they are based in one of our offices or at home.
BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry’s most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.