Although technology buyers are traditionally twice as likely to rely on analyst reports as on reviews from their peers, today’s buyers want the whole truth. And this is how enterprise peer reviews are disrupting the Analyst Relations business.
- Whether Gartner and the legacy analyst firms can still hold the key to the CIO – and the enterprise buyer – and the implications for AR professionals
- What information and sources buyers trust – and what they don’t – and why
- How industry analysts are increasingly relying on end user reviews
- How the secret structure of the buying committee for enterprise technology and services can marginalize analyst influence
- How it’s actually easier to manage hundreds of reviewers than a handful of analysts