In March 2023, the IIAR> conducted a member group discussion about Peer Review firms/sites, and the IIAR> editorial team is working on a Viewpoint paper that will offer a framework for strategy and tactics for working with Peer Review sites. To keep the beat going on this hot subject, now the time has come to hear directly from some of the more well-known Peer Review firms. First up will be TrustRadius.
Vinay Bhagat (LinkedIn), CEO and founder of TrustRadius, will describe the methodologies, services and value propostion delivered by TrustRadius, plus what sets TrustRadius apart from other Peer Review sites. Vinay will also describe the options available for technology vendor firms to work with TrustRadius.
TrustRadius delivers a technology decisioning platform to help buyers make decisions based on comprehensive, vetted product information and customer-generated content. Technology providers are able to tell their stories, engage buyers, and gain customer insights. Founded in 2012, TrustRadius is headquartered in Austin, Texas USA, and backed by Mayfield Fund, LiveOak Venture Partners, and Next Coast Ventures.
This IIAR> Peer Review Update will be conducted via Zoom and the session recording made available to IIAR> Members on the IIAR> Members Portal (private) after the event. The event is available for free for IIAR> Members, but you must be registered to attend. To register click on the button below. If you are not an IIAR> Member but are interested in joining and would like to attend this session as a “try before you buy,” kindly email email@example.com with your request. This session will be hosted by:
- Sarita Kincaid (LinkedIn, @saritakAR), VP of Corporate Communication at SugarCRM, and 2022 IIAR> AR Professional of the Year
- Noelle Shipley (LinkedIn, @noeyshipley), Director of AR at Emplifi and 2022 IIAR> AR Professional of the Year Finalist
- Ludovic Leforestier (LinkedIn, @lludovic), Founder at Starsight Communications (LinkedIn) and Board Member and co-founder of the IIAR>
Date> Thursday 27 April 2023
Time> 1600 GMT / 1700 CET / 0800 PT-USA / 1100 ET-USA / 2130 IST
Also Upcoming at the IIAR>
- Thu 27 Apr starting at 1800 BST: IIAR> UK Chapter In-person Meetup in London – members can register here (Eventbrite)
- Thu 11 May at 1800 BST, 0800 US-PDT: IIAR> Analyst Firm Update by IDC – New Strategy and Investments for End Users – members can register here (Zoom)
- Thu 18 May at 1800 BST, 0800 US-PDT: IIAR> Analyst/Peer Review Firm Update by G2 – members can register here (Zoom)
- Thu 6 Jul: IIAR> UK Chapter Summer Party in London – save the date