Part-time position available for IIAR Community and Marketing Manager, approximately 2 days per week. Reporting to the IIAR Board with the objective of serving and growing the membership. Continue Reading →
Author Archive | Jacqui McCouat
At Box, we’re rethinking – and disrupting – the traditional enterprise software markets. Box is at the heart of major shifts in consumerization of IT, new worker expectations and having secure access and management of business content. We’ve got 37 million users, 47,000 paying customers, and a partner ecosystem that includes a who’s who of the industry including IBM, Microsoft, Salesforce, and more.
We are looking for a candidate who is truly passionate about how technology is changing the way we work. Ideally, the candidate spent time in Analyst Relations, Product Marketing, Marketing Communications or other related functional areas. You should enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and have demonstrated strong leadership skills, creativity, and strengths in marketing messaging, positioning and operationalizing the AR programs. We value collaboration, a penchant for aiming high and a can-do attitude. Continue Reading →
- Helps build and deliver a results-oriented AR program that supports OpenText’s business goals through a strategic approach to expanding and strengthening the company’s relationship and reputation with analysts
- Leads planning, execution and measurement of an AR program and analyst engagement strategy supporting individual Business Units and/or product categories that results in: increased awareness and understanding of OpenText’s strategy and offerings, enhanced perception of OpenText, favorable and accurate portrayal of OpenText to analysts’ clients as well as in analyst research, evaluations, speaking engagements, blogs and tweets
- Develops and evolves relationships with top-tier analysts while ensuring these analysts as well as the broader analyst community are apprised of key OpenText news, product strategy and customer wins in a timely manner, often before the information is made publically available
- Creates and implements communication strategies to deliver consistent, credible messages to analysts both proactively and on an ongoing basis
- Organizes and manages regular interactions with analysts (briefings, inquiries, consultations, etc.)
- Counsels spokespeople on how to enhance their communication and relationships with key analysts
- Integrates analyst engagement into all appropriate company activities such as major announcements, product launches and company events
- Drives analyst engagements to help shape OpenText’s product direction and strategy
- Partners with sales and sales enablement organizations to assist in driving deals with analyst support
- Manages analyst participation at OpenText events as well as company presence at analyst conferences
- Makes internal stakeholders aware of analyst validation of OpenText’s capabilities and position
- Builds relationships and works effectively with a wide range of internal teams, including executive leadership, sales, product marketing, product development and corporate communications
- Project manages multiple short- and long-duration projects simultaneously
We are now looking to bolster our team with the addition of a Senior Account Executive to support us on a range of exciting clients and campaigns.
You’ll have a strong interest in technology and a passion for media and communications. We are looking for people who have their finger on the pulse within the technology sector, have a natural ability to multi-task and hit deadlines, and who are confident in their writing and reporting skills. Equally as important is ambition and fun spirit coupled with a strong desire to work as part of a highly successful and growing team. If you work hard and like to consistently exceed expectations, this is the job for you. Continue Reading →
As SimpliVity continues its hyper-growth, we seek an experienced, passionate, organized and highly motivated Analyst Relations director to help lead the company to a new level of global awareness and recognition. Continue Reading →
As Analyst Relations Manager for Tata Communications, you will play a critical role in executing and supporting Analyst Relations (AR) program and initiatives. Reporting to the Associate Director, Analyst Relations, you will execute the AR plan for the business, both internally and externally, as well as support thought leadership and analyst activities in the global arena. You will also be responsible for ensuring that all internal product, sales and marketing teams are adequately serviced by the Corporate Communications team and that product and segment AR programs and initiatives are effectively executed, within delivery and budget agreements. Continue Reading →
A leading professional services business requires a thought leadership economist and survey research manager to lead their global thought leadership research.
The role will involve:
- Managing their extensive b2b surveys in conjunction with external partners
- Briefing the CEO and other senior executives on global business issues
- Driving insight for global member firms from using in house primary research as well as external sources
- identifying other sources of information from regulators and public bodies such as the IMF, World Bank, UN etc
- Using tools such as SPSS to drive new insight from the firms extensive survey data
The ideal candidate will have an economics background or interest and an in depth understanding of global business issues as well as strong survey research experience.
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK on request.
Please email CB Resourcing: email@example.com with your CV and contact details for a confidential discussion about this position.
Avanade’s director of media/analyst and influencer relations is responsible for driving awareness of, and preference for, Avanade among current and potential stakeholders (including clients, employees, recruitment candidates and alliance partners). This is accomplished through strategic planning and execution of media, analyst and influencer programs which align to overall business and marketing priorities.
The role oversees a team of three Area PR/AR professionals focused on Growth Markets, Europe and North America, and partners closely with our Social Media lead and external agency to ensure that we are making the biggest impact both globally and locally.
- Manages media, analyst and influencer strategy globally with overall responsibility for execution at both a global and Area level
- Measures and is accountable for the overall effectiveness of implemented strategies and programs
- Responsible for promoting Avanade’s differentiation and key messaging through the development/review of external corporate communications content and activities that build mindshare and secure coverage with target media and analysts globally
- Manages and executes industry analyst relations programs through relationship building among analysts, and enables the role’s project team members to do the same
- Partners with Avanade marketing colleagues, executives and subject matter experts across the world to continuous evolve and improve AR/PR/influencer strategy and approach to maximize impact and spend
- Co-leads the development of global thought leadership and manages the global PR/AR team on driving the research findings, handling external crisis communications, mergers & acquisitions, awards and other activities
- Partners with Accenture and Microsoft PR-AR to identify and drive joint external activities to drive mutual benefit for all three partners
- Leads other PR/AR professionals in pursuit of project and initiative goals, including coaching and developing other PR/AR professionals to help enable them to better meet Avanade’s objectives
- Oversees and is responsible for content pushed out through owned Social Media channels by partnering with the Social Media Centre of Excellence
- Marketing PR/AR experience in a large global corporate environment
- Management Experience
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, public relations or related discipline
- Proven experience with enterprise technology and services
- Understanding of global business management strategy and challenges and experience managing virtual global teams
- Ability to tie strategy and communications programs to business and marketing goal
- Strong executive presence and ability to manage multiple stakeholders both internally and externally
- Experience with industry analyst program management
- Collaborative approach
- Excellent writing and verbal communications skills
- Comfort working in ambiguous situations and ability to problem-solve
- Project management skills
- Proficiency with budget, metric tracking and agency management globally
Apply here via LinkedIn. Job ID – 34162
Go beyond. At Towers Watson, we are more than individuals. We are a community focused on helping our colleagues and clients thrive and succeed. Towers Watson is a leading global professional services company that helps organizations improve performance through effective people, risk and financial management. With 16,000 associates around the world, we offer consulting, technology and solutions in the areas of benefits, talent management, rewards, and risk and capital management.
Corporate Marketing provides strategic and tactical marketing support for Towers Watson at the corporate, business and regional levels.
Towers Watson seeks a Technology Analyst Relations Manager to drive strategic and consistent communication programs to industry analysts. The role will work as part of a global Technology, Data & Products marketing team to build relationships with key market analysts, such as Gartner, Forrester, IDC, etc. and to educate them about Towers Watson’s capabilities. The goal of the program is to drive positive coverage in analyst reports and analyst advocacy of Towers Watson to their end-user clients. Location(s): Washington, DC, Boston, MA, New York, NY, Chicago, IL
- Work with business and marketing leaders to plan and implement effective and measurable analyst programs that support Towers Watson’s business priorities
- Develop and implement annual analyst outreach plans
- Develop analyst-specific positioning and messaging that results in positive analyst coverage and favorable perceptions
- Regularly communicate Analyst Program initiatives to internal global leadership audiences
- Proactively communicate relevant corporate, client, product and partner news to the analyst community
- Own all the aspects of the experience of analyst related meetings and inquiries
- Drive outreach initiatives that build rapport between company spokespersons and select analysts
- Design and drive relationship building with analysts and understand their calendar of research
- Coordinate with lead executives to plan and execute analyst interactions that effectively convey Towers Watson messages.
- Collaborate with global and regional marketing teams to distribute thought leadership and news to analysts
- Develop working knowledge of Towers Watson software products and roadmaps
- Help educate Towers Watson associates, particularly sales teams, on the impact of analysts on our market and how to leverage analyst opinion in sales situations.
- 5-7 years of experience in product and services marketing for technology and related services
- Proven experience working with analyst organizations
- Exceptional interpersonal skills that have resulted in business relationships of trust, confidence, and results
- Excellent internal and external client relationship management skills and solid communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with global contacts
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills
- Strong financial and business acumen
- Self-starter attitude and ability to work well within ambiguity
- BS / BA degree
Job ID#: 21766 – Click here to apply online
The successful candidate will develop strong relationships between NVIDIA and key analysts, deepening their understanding of our company and widening the circle who follow us. They will collaborate across the company, working within the GRID business unit and connecting with other business units, marketing, product management, alliances and sales.
They will have demonstrated strong AR skills, with at least five years in the field. Experience in the area of virtualization is a decided advantage. Key personal qualities are confidence, passion and a comfortable ability to work as part of a larger team.
- Plan and execute analyst relations programs focused on GRID, NVIDIAs GPU virtualization business
- Develop strong relations with tiered lists of analysts
- Manage vendor evaluations (MQ, Wave, Marketscapes, etc.)
- Cultivate analysts who can serve as supportive media references
- Coordinate briefings and inquiries
- Minimum of 7 years communications experience in high tech
- Minimum 5 years in AR at an enterprise-facing company.
- Experience in virtualization a decided plus.
- Experience with driving vendor evaluations (MQ, Wave, MarketScape)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and the ability to thrive in a collaborative team-based environment
- Strong relationships with analysts covering the desktop virtualization space, The Senior Manager, Analyst Relations, will play a key role in positioning our virtualization and embedded businesses with the industry analyst community.
- Bachelors degree
NVIDIA is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer
To apply on the NVIDIA website, click here:
Or for more information contact: Michael Lim at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job ID: 1842118