As Analyst Relations Manager for Tata Communications, you will play a critical role in executing and supporting Analyst Relations (AR) program and initiatives. Reporting to the Associate Director, Analyst Relations, you will execute the AR plan for the business, both internally and externally, as well as support thought leadership and analyst activities in the global arena. You will also be responsible for ensuring that all internal product, sales and marketing teams are adequately serviced by the Corporate Communications team and that product and segment AR programs and initiatives are effectively executed, within delivery and budget agreements.
Areas of responsibility
Global AR :
- Develop and grow a strong presence and reputation for Tata Communication in the minds of the analysts through maintaining strong positive relationships and aligned communications. Responsible to drive both traditional and digital engagements such as Twitter, blogs, videos, LinkedIn, etc.
Key areas to focus on will include:
- Executing and supporting global AR activities, according to agreed objectives and requirements Monitoring the business needs and analyst landscape to ensure our target list continues to be relevant
- Collaborate with internal groups to gain execution support and follow through to achieve AR outcomes / deliverables
- Work with our AR agency to deliver upon KPIs (where appropriate) •Work with the business and Marketing Centre of Excellence teams to gain insights and relevant data needed to brief the analysts · Track analyst interactions and update database of analyst mentions / accolades / awards which may be meaningfully used by the department and business
- Collate, maintain and update customer testimonials / case studies which may be provided to the analyst community as proof points of our leadership and core competencies
Strong alignment with Marketing Centre of Excellence (both Corporate Communications and Marketing)
- Support company launches and marketing campaigns including providing analyst quotes for press releases, approved analyst quotes and other analyst resources. This includes working closely with our Corporate Communications (PR, Social Media, Internal Communications and Brand), Marketing, Product, Corporate Strategy and Investor Relations teams.
- Deliver impactful campaigns to engage and empower employees with AR content across internal social platforms by working with Internal Communications and other teams
- Work closely with the business to build third party (analyst) endorsements and to facilitate and provide analyst insight into the business, whether product development, value proposition/ marketing messages, etc
Skills and Experience
- Understanding of B2B Telco, business and tech space
- Understanding of analyst landscape
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills (including writing skills) •Strong analytical skills and high attention to detail
- Superior project management skills
- Positive, high-energy, integrity, passion •Flexible working style to accommodate a global team, timelines and varying work styles Preferable •A mix of in-house and agency experience (including social media)
- Understanding of consultancy landscape (eg AT Kearney, ISG, PA Consulting) PEOPLE
- Develop strong relationships with your broader team members based in Singapore, India, UK and US for effective team integration and close co-operation across a geographically dispersed organisational structure
- Model corporate values and lead by example
- Click here to apply via Linkedin
You must log in to post a comment.