A leading professional services business requires a thought leadership economist and survey research manager to lead their global thought leadership research.
The role will involve:
- Managing their extensive b2b surveys in conjunction with external partners
- Briefing the CEO and other senior executives on global business issues
- Driving insight for global member firms from using in house primary research as well as external sources
- identifying other sources of information from regulators and public bodies such as the IMF, World Bank, UN etc
- Using tools such as SPSS to drive new insight from the firms extensive survey data
The ideal candidate will have an economics background or interest and an in depth understanding of global business issues as well as strong survey research experience.
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK on request.
Please email CB Resourcing: firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and contact details for a confidential discussion about this position.