- Helps build and deliver a results-oriented AR program that supports OpenText’s business goals through a strategic approach to expanding and strengthening the company’s relationship and reputation with analysts
- Leads planning, execution and measurement of an AR program and analyst engagement strategy supporting individual Business Units and/or product categories that results in: increased awareness and understanding of OpenText’s strategy and offerings, enhanced perception of OpenText, favorable and accurate portrayal of OpenText to analysts’ clients as well as in analyst research, evaluations, speaking engagements, blogs and tweets
- Develops and evolves relationships with top-tier analysts while ensuring these analysts as well as the broader analyst community are apprised of key OpenText news, product strategy and customer wins in a timely manner, often before the information is made publically available
- Creates and implements communication strategies to deliver consistent, credible messages to analysts both proactively and on an ongoing basis
- Organizes and manages regular interactions with analysts (briefings, inquiries, consultations, etc.)
- Counsels spokespeople on how to enhance their communication and relationships with key analysts
- Integrates analyst engagement into all appropriate company activities such as major announcements, product launches and company events
- Drives analyst engagements to help shape OpenText’s product direction and strategy
- Partners with sales and sales enablement organizations to assist in driving deals with analyst support
- Manages analyst participation at OpenText events as well as company presence at analyst conferences
- Makes internal stakeholders aware of analyst validation of OpenText’s capabilities and position
- Builds relationships and works effectively with a wide range of internal teams, including executive leadership, sales, product marketing, product development and corporate communications
- Project manages multiple short- and long-duration projects simultaneously
What it takes:
- 8+ years of experience in high-tech analyst relations, public relations or communications
- Enterprise Software experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing, public relations or communications
- Proven track record in counseling senior management on communication strategy
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, with strict attention to detail and quality; superior listening skills
- Strong AR background desired: demonstrated track record in developing and implementing short- and long-term AR plans that result in educating and influencing analysts
- Ability to lead globally dispersed teams in execution of AR strategies and plans: articulates ideas and instructions to diverse audiences and facilitates open communication in a team environment
- Takes action to achieve goals beyond standard expectations, even in the face of resistance
- Strong interpersonal skills in order to develop and grow relationships with client service representatives and sales executives (of analyst firms), industry analysts, OpenText executives, product managers, business managers, etc.
- Superior organizational skills required to manage multiple concurrent projects, unsupervised, in a fast-paced environment
- A positive, “can do” attitude and a sense of humor are essential
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental condition, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. We draw on our diversity and collective genius as we continue to shape a better future for our customers and be the Best Place to Work for our employees- nothing is off the table at OpenText. If you require accommodation in completing the application process please email email@example.com
Job Ref#: 9579
OpenText enables the digital world by simplifying, transforming, and accelerating enterprise information needs, on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
You must log in to post a comment.