Director Global Marketing – Public Relations / Analyst Relations
Avanade’s director of media/analyst and influencer relations is responsible for driving awareness of, and preference for, Avanade among current and potential stakeholders (including clients, employees, recruitment candidates and alliance partners). This is accomplished through strategic planning and execution of media, analyst and influencer programs which align to overall business and marketing priorities.
The role oversees a team of three Area PR/AR professionals focused on Growth Markets, Europe and North America, and partners closely with our Social Media lead and external agency to ensure that we are making the biggest impact both globally and locally
- Manages media, analyst and influencer strategy globally with overall responsibility for execution at both a global and Area level
- Measures and is accountable for the overall effectiveness of implemented strategies and programs
- Responsible for promoting Avanade’s differentiation and key messaging through the development/review of external corporate communications content and activities that build mindshare and secure coverage with target media and analysts globally
- Manages and executes industry analyst relations programs through relationship building among analysts, and enables the role’s project team members to do the same
- Partners with Avanade marketing colleagues, executives and subject matter experts across the world to continuous evolve and improve AR/PR/influencer strategy and approach to maximize impact and spend
- Co-leads the development of global thought leadership and manages the global PR/AR team on driving the research findings, handling external crisis communications, mergers & acquisitions, awards and other activities.
- Partners with Accenture and Microsoft PR-AR to identify and drive joint external activities to drive mutual benefit for all three partners
- Leads other PR/AR professionals in pursuit of project and initiative goals, including coaching and developing other PR/AR professionals to help enable them to better meet Avanade’s objectives
- Oversees and is responsible for content pushed out through owned Social Media channels by partnering with the Social Media Centre of Excellence
Avanade helps customers realize results in a digital world through business technology solutions and managed services that combine insight, innovation and expertise focused on Microsoft® technologies. Our people have helped thousands of organizations in all industries improve business agility, employee productivity and customer loyalty. Avanade combines the collective business, technical and industry expertise of its worldwide network of experts with the rigor of an industrialized delivery model to provide high quality solutions using proven and emerging technologies with flexible deployment models–on premises, cloud-based or outsourced. Avanade, which is majority owned by Accenture, was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 21,000 professionals in more than 20 countries. Additional information can be found at www.avanade.com.
You must log in to post a comment.