The successful candidate will develop strong relationships between NVIDIA and key analysts, deepening their understanding of our company and widening the circle who follow us. They will collaborate across the company, working within the GRID business unit and connecting with other business units, marketing, product management, alliances and sales.
They will have demonstrated strong AR skills, with at least five years in the field. Experience in the area of virtualization is a decided advantage. Key personal qualities are confidence, passion and a comfortable ability to work as part of a larger team.
- Plan and execute analyst relations programs focused on GRID, NVIDIAs GPU virtualization business
- Develop strong relations with tiered lists of analysts
- Manage vendor evaluations (MQ, Wave, Marketscapes, etc.)
- Cultivate analysts who can serve as supportive media references
- Coordinate briefings and inquiries
- Minimum of 7 years communications experience in high tech
- Minimum 5 years in AR at an enterprise-facing company.
- Experience in virtualization a decided plus.
- Experience with driving vendor evaluations (MQ, Wave, MarketScape)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and the ability to thrive in a collaborative team-based environment
- Strong relationships with analysts covering the desktop virtualization space, The Senior Manager, Analyst Relations, will play a key role in positioning our virtualization and embedded businesses with the industry analyst community.
- Bachelors degree
NVIDIA is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer
To apply on the NVIDIA website, click here:
Or for more information contact: Michael Lim at email@example.com
Job ID: 1842118