“An Industry Analyst Relations Manager is responsible for driving business results by developing and maintaining strong relationships with targeted IT industry analysts at leading research firms such as Forrester, Gartner and IDC. The AR team works closely with senior marketing, sales and product management executives to develop and execute strategies that improve analyst understanding and perceptions of FICO, with a goal of favorably influencing the analysts’ research and interactions with technology buyers.” Quote by Sr. Director Industry Relations.
Analyst Relations is a Corporate Marketing function providing centralized support for both internal and external stakeholders representing multiple industries, technologies and geographies. In this role, you will:
- Develop and execute analyst relations plan and contact strategies per product/industry to increase research coverage for FICO and ensure a continuous level of analyst engagement.
- Manage outreach activities including analyst tours, briefings, inquiries and strategic advisory sessions; leverage interactions to gain intelligence that drives FICO strategies.
- Field inbound inquiries and research requests, assess each opportunity, and coordinate resources to respond.
- Drive FICO’s participation in major vendor evaluations (e.g. Gartner Magic Quadrants, Forrester Waves), annual market share surveys, vendor landscape research and other research projects.
- Help plan, coordinate and host FICO Analyst Day events.
- Help expand and manage AR program internationally.
- Monitor analyst research agendas, blog posts and tweets for new research opportunities and coverage.
- Procure and coordinate use of go-to-market services including analyst speaking engagements, webinars, custom research and publishing projects.
- Coordinate program execution with other disciplines including PR, product/industry marketing and events.
- Raise awareness for AR initiatives and successes within FICO through proactive communication with internal teams and sales enablement support.
- Help manage relationships with the account team at each research firm.
- Assess program effectiveness by tracking and reporting program activity and outcomes
- 5+ years of professional experience in analyst relations, PR or product marketing in a B2B technology marketing environment
- Track record of solid industry analyst relationships leading to influence and published results
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong technical and business background with the ability to link the two in ways that are meaningful to the analyst community
- Demonstrated project management skills with the ability to independently manage a high volume of complex, deadline-driven tasks concurrently
- Must be hands-on, work well in a team setting and be able to re-prioritize on the fly
- Ability to influence and lead multi-functional teams
- BA/BS degree required
Why make a move to FICO?
At FICO, you can advance your career within one of the fastest-growing fields in technology today – analytics. With our industry leading credit scores and other solutions, FICO is the leader in predictive analytics for banking, insurance, retail and healthcare. Our ability to drive smarter decisions is driving some of the world’s leading companies to a new level of analytic fueled success.
Our success is founded on really talented people – just like you – who enjoy:
- Innovation – change the game for us and for our clients around the world
- Teamwork – lead and learn from the very best in your field
- High Performance – challenge yourself and reap the rewards of delivering results
- Opportunity – grow with a global company that develops talent
For more information contact Kathy O’Brien: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Number: +1 612-758-5223
Learn more about FICO at www.fico.com.
To apply go to careers at FICO
FICO is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace.
You must log in to post a comment.