Leading international telecommunications business with a successful operation in London
- Industry Anlayst Communications experience essential, ideally within telecoms.
- Ability to work 3 days in London and 2 days in Newbury essential.
- £70,000 – £85,000 • Permanent
As the Industry Analyst Relations Manager for this leading telecommunications business in London you will be responsible for managing my client’s Industry Analyst Programme including the development and delivery of an Industry Analyst Communications plans. This role will primarily be based out of London but will require travel to Newbury two days a week for the first few months.
Key accountabilities will include:
– Production and delivery of an Industry Analyst Relations plan.
– Systematic development of strategic relationships with key industry analysts.
– High quality analyst briefing events and materials to influence and inform analysts and other stakeholders.
– Timely, appropriate and comprehensive responses to requests for information from analysts.
– Reports to internal stakeholders about analyst views and the results of the Industry Analyst Programme.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Industry Analyst Manager for this leading international telecommunications business will have:
– Extensive experience of developing and delivering complex external communications campaigns through editorial channels.
– Extensive experience in a high profile, high risk stakeholder environment.
– Experience within the telecommunications sector is highly desirable, as is familiarity with working in a complex, multinational and multicultural environment.
– Strong analytical skills, excellent judgement and the ability to produce very high-quality analyst materials, speeches, messaging documents, briefing papers, and other corporate communications collaterall at great speed, under constant deadline pressure.
What’s on Offer
Competitive salary and benefits package available for the successful Industry Analyst Manager based in London.
You must log in to post a comment.