Zoom Video Communications is looking for an Analyst Relations Manager based in Amsterdam to join our Product Marketing team. The Analyst Relations Manager works as part of a global Analyst Relations team to build deep, strong relationships with key market analysts (Gartner, Forrester, IDC, and others) to educate them about all things Zoom. In this cross-functional role, you will work closely with our product, sales, and marketing teams to help grow market share and awareness through effective industry analyst interaction and engagement–on a global basis.Continue Reading →
Author Archive | Ludovic Leforestier
The Covid_19 and economic impact of lockdown is making 2020 truly unique, squeezing budgets for all companies. Most technology vendors hold contracts with the likes of Gartner, Forrester, IDC, Omdia, 451 and others ; and renewals for 2021 are predictably going to be tense.Continue Reading →
Building Relationships: You identify, develop and maintain all Backbase (global) analyst relationships based on our target markets and product/market combinations.
Impactful Briefings: You drive a solid cadence of briefing the analyst community in the ecosystem to keep them up-to-date on the Backbase growth and strategic direction, as well as inquire with them if we need specific insight from the analyst community. Your briefings are highly impactful, well-prepared and polished. Over time, you’ve curated an impressive toolkit that is applied both globally as well as locally when briefing analysts.
Reporting to the Vice-President of Solution Marketing, the Analyst Relations Director role facilitates two-way dialogue between BlackBerry and industry analysts. Focusing largely to increase awareness for the company and our products and services, while delivering key analyst insights to our internal teams. An ideal candidate will have a proven track record of managing an AR team and creating and executing an AR program strategy and building collaborative relationships with influential analysts, executive spokespeople, product strategy and marketing leaders.Continue Reading →
- Washington, Washington, DC; Florham Park, New Jersey; United States
- General Management / Strategy
- Develop, manage and implement Advisor Relations plan.
- Manage perception of Conduent’s offerings and capabilities.
- Maintain strong relationships with advisors including proactive engagement in strategy advisory days, hosted events, industry forums, webinars, briefings, newsletters, etc.
- Project manage responses for vendor evaluations like ISG, KPMG, EY, PwC, Deloitte, etc.
- Proactively manage relationships with advisory firms in North America liaising closely with business development and sector/functional leadership.
- Develop a pipeline of advisor-led opportunities
- Monitor trends and strategic developments in order to provide counsel to internal stakeholders.
- Track performance against established goals.
- Zoom is growing at an explosive pace by every measure – revenues, people, innovation, and customers. Led by Eric S. Yuan, the #1 ranked CEO on Glassdoor, our unique culture of caring and happiness makes Zoom an awesome place to work. We are expanding teams across the organization. If you are motivated by delivering happiness, come join us at Zoom!Zoom Video Communications is looking for an Analyst Relations Manager – APAC (based in Singapore) to join our Product Marketing team. The APAC Analyst Relations Manager works as part of a global Analyst Relations team to build deep, strong relationships with key market analysts (Gartner, Forrester, IDC, and others) to educate them about all things Zoom. In this cross-functional role, you will work closely with our product, sales, and marketing teams to help grow market share and awareness through effective industry analyst interaction and engagement–on a global basis with focus on the Asia Pacific region.
- Define, measure and drive our analyst relations program to meet global strategic objectives
- Develop clear engagement plans with key Tier 1 analysts based in APAC including regular briefings, inquiries, messaging and collateral reviews
- Advocate and drive our message and market position with the analyst community
- Build meaningful and strategic relationships across a range of horizontal and vertical industry analysts
- Establish Zoom as a leader in strategically important analyst rankings and reports
- Connect senior business and product leaders with key influential analysts in Asia Pacific
- Link regional customers with analysts to solidify our market position
- Ensure consistent, unified global messaging to the analyst community by facilitating communication between key analysts and Zoom executives across the business and in multiple regions and local countries
- Collaborate with global and regional marketing and communications teams to distribute thought leadership and news to analysts
- Contribute to planning/organization/implementation of “analyst day” events: Perspectives 202X. Determine feasibility of localized analyst events.
- Support sales teams as well as other stakeholders on regional analyst relations programs and activities
- Work with marketing and product teams to develop strategy, messaging, positioning and sales tools/assets based on analyst content and opinion
- Work on analyst content and presentations for regional trade shows as well as for our annual user conference, Zoomtopia.Requirements:
- You have excellent written and verbal communications skills in English and other languages (as appropriate)
- You’re humble and have a natural curiosity to always learn more
- You’re a rock star and multi-task like nobody’s business
- You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- You are comfortable presenting in front of executives and other groups
- You are a team player and have strong interpersonal skills
- 5+ years of professional experience in communications and/or product marketing/management for an enterprise SaaS company, including 3+ years in Analyst Relations
- Experience working with, or leading, enterprise analyst relations programs and have existing, established relationships with global and regional analysts and the proven ability to tailor initiatives and activities to local markets.
- Working knowledge of video conferencing, phone and chat products in the competitive space (optional)
- Expert-level experience using ARchitect analyst management software (optional)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalentZoom Video Communications Company Culture Highlights:
- Winner of Comparably’s Award for Best Company Work-Life Balance 2019
- Winner of Comparably’s Award for Best Company Compensation 2019
- Winner of Comparably’s Award for Best Company Happiness 2019
- Winner of Comparably’s Award for Best Company Perks & Benefits 2019
- Sales Department is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Diversity on Comparably.
- Zoom Video Communications is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Professional Development on Comparably.
- Zoom Video Communications is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Overall Culture on Comparably. Check us out on Comparably: https://www.comparably.com/companies/zoom-video-communications Get an inside look of our office & culture here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yahkmQQnt6E Check us out with a free download: https://zoom.us/download Zoom Video Communications is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. Our combined differences are what make us Zoom!
Who is o9?
Smart. Simple. Fun. All words to describe our environment at o9 Solutions. An exciting and high energy environment that drives us to grow and AIM 10x. The perfect place to be innovative, collaborative and dynamic as an organization. We’re always looking for great talent to join our o9 team.
o9 is the premier AI-powered platform for driving digital transformations of integrated planning and operations capabilities. We help enterprises to digitally transform their supply chain with a cloud-based platform that connects the supply chain end-to-end. Whether it is driving demand, aligning demand and supply, or managing P&L, any process can be made faster and smarter with o9’s AI powered digital solutions.
Our headquarters is located in Dallas, and we currently have offices in Amsterdam, Barcelona, Bangalore, Tokyo, and Seoul. We expanded our value-adding activities to companies including Google, Nike, Walmart, Starbucks Bridgestone, Caterpillar, Interstate Batteries, Ocean Spray,
Party City, Premier Nutrition, Restoration Hardware, Tata and Wilbur-Ellis.
In a nutshell
In this position you will be owning the relationship with the analyst industry and ensure the best positioning of o9. By keeping you aware of o9 evolving capabilities, you will support our branding and communication towards the analyst community and secure top-of-mind positioning for our clients when they are in the look-out for an Enterprise Business Planning solution.
What you will be doing?
This role is responsible for engaging with key industry analyst firms who are influential in the buying process for a significant portion of our prospect community. Companies rely on the expert, third-party, unbiased opinions of the analyst community to support their decisions to partner with solution providers for enterprise planning and operations management. As a result, this role is responsible to educate, engage, and build strong relationships with the key analysts who cover our market.
- Identify key analyst relations firms and the relevant individual analysts within each firm with whom o9 should engage and creating a contact database
- Develop strong & personal relationships with key analysts and coordinate o9’s engagement with them – including coordination of analyst briefings with the right participants from o9, in-person meetings at external conferences and industry events and managing analyst participation at o9 events
- Develop a telephone briefing schedule and email communication plan in coordination with product development, product marketing, and industry marketing based on new information that can be shared with analysts to support o9’s market-leading position & thought leadership
- Support the Briefing Lead and other o9 SMEs in developing materials to share with analysts
- Lead o9’s participation in competitive analyst publications, especially Gartner Magic Quadrant ensuring o9’s differentiation is appropriately communicated and results in the right positioning in final reports
- Serve as the primary point of contact for our account reps at analyst firms
- Schedule telephone briefings and in-person meetings with o9 and analysts
- Monitor industry analyst publications
- Support analyst report responses by keeping key parties aware of deadlines and requirements for submission
- Own the content for and monitoring of peer insights review pages from Gartner and G2, and communicating about those sites to o9 internal audiences
- Track, maintain & communicate o9’s engagement with the analyst community
- Assist in content marketing, developing customer case studies and other content
The ideal candidate we are looking for
- Master’s degree, preferably in Marketing, Communications or Public Relations
- 8+ years of experience in the software/tech industry and related industry analyst experience with a successful track record in building corporate programs and creating and delivering effective communications to key internal and external stakeholders
- Experience with supply chain planning software vendors and/or SaaS software companies is a plus (Kinaxis, i2, JDA, Anaplan etc.) – Passion for digital transformation and sustainability challenge
- Existing relationships with leading analysts – Gartner network, influencers in the supply chain space is a plus
- Broad understanding of supply chain planning & integrated business planning, able to understand and articulate key planning concepts and o9’s differentiation & thought leadership
- Personable – able to develop and maintain close relationships with key analysts
- Action oriented and driven – ability to work in unstructured environments with minimal oversight
- Spokesperson capabilities with knowledge of key messages, ability to manage objections and drive positive perceptions
- Experience collaborating across multiple internal departments and geographies and working with global colleagues and stakeholders
- Executive presence to present to senior management regarding the market, competitive landscape and analyst outlook
- Proven ability to establish and grow relationships with key influencers across countries, firms and coverage areas
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What you get:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Unlimited paid time off
- Extended possibilities to travel
- Exposure to the biggest brands in the world
- #Beerfridays and #Winefridays
- A very strong entrepreneurial culture
- A great team to support you and you can support
- Possibility to really make a difference in a scale-up environment
- International working environment
Location: Ideal candidates should be based in our Amsterdam office in the Netherlands
Position Type: Full time
BeyondTrust is looking for an Analyst Relations Manager to join our powerhouse marketing team. This individual will develop and execute a global plan to identify and drive relationships with key industry analysts with the goal of raising awareness and recognition of BeyondTrust’s strategy, market leadership, products, and innovation.Continue Reading →
We are looking for a full-time Analyst Relations Leader for our San Jose office.
The Analyst Relations Leader role at MetricStream is high visibility, a multi-faceted role that requires strong product marketing, analyst relations, and communications experience. This role is for a thinker with a strategic mindset and a strong marketing background with a passion for enterprise software products.Continue Reading →
PTC’s Corporate Communications team is looking for a new leader for its Analyst Relations program. This individual will assume day-to-day responsibility for PTC’s Analyst Relations program, chiefly responsible for facilitating the two-way exchange between PTC and industry analyst firms like Gartner, Forrester, and IDC.Continue Reading →
The HERE Industry Analyst Relations team (IAR) shapes and steers the industry analyst perception of HERE and its environment. In this role, you will head analyst relations for APAC and will have previous experience and proven track record in industry analyst relations to join this passionate team. You will be responsible for creating and executing strategy, messaging and tactics to shape stakeholder engagements with industry analysts in the APAC region in order to support the company’s overall objectives.Continue Reading →
Sage Intacct is seeking an Analyst Relations Manager to build and execute our growing analyst relations program. Our primary goals are to increase positives dispositions with the most influential analysts, ensure favorable outcomes in key reports, and advise the business.
We are looking for an exceptional individual. This position will play a key role in managing and growing relationships within the industry analyst community on behalf of Sage Intacct. This role requires management of relationships with key analysts and senior leaders at the company to develop a constructive, consultative relationship between Sage Intacct and the analyst community.
FireEye is seeking an accomplished, strategic Analyst Relations Manager to build and execute our endpoint analyst relations program as well as other key business areas. Our primary goals are to increase positives dispositions with the most influential analysts, ensure favorable outcomes in key reports, and advise the business.Continue Reading →
We’re looking for a talented, creative, and data-driven Head of Analyst Relations to build out Palantir’s Analyst Relations program. You’ll have ownership over managing Palantir’s relationships and communications with outside industry analysts.
The roadmap for this role won’t be rigidly defined or assigned, so a successful candidate should be a self-starter with proven project and business management skills. You should also be an effective communicator who will represent the company to industry analysts via formal and informal engagement.
As the Analyst Relations Director, you will be involved in establishing the company’s AR function — from its operations and processes to team-building and campaign focal areas. This is a unique and exciting opportunity to build a Marketing function to support a fast-growing company as it categories a new market and grows revenue at scale. The role will be involved in the market segmentation efforts of the company and determining GTM plans.Continue Reading →
We are looking for an exceptional Analyst Relations Specialist to join our growing team. In this role, you will work with the VP of Business Development to reach great results from analyst evaluations and organize and drive analyst thought leadership relationships for Workato. If you can successfully manage multiple projects across critical deadlines, enjoy preparing presentations to educate analysts, and are able thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, we have the perfect job for you!Continue Reading →
As a Senior Marketing Manager within Market & Analyst Relations, you will be an expert on the Finance and Risk Solutions market including understanding the industry, personas, value differentiators and competitors leveraging primary and secondary research to create insight. You will action your insight in two ways: First, through the development and execution of an analyst relations program to strengthen our brand and boost sales. This role will maintain ongoing relationships with industry analysts across all tiers of analyst firms and own quarterly briefings. Second, by informing our market messaging, product roadmap priorities, and enablement differentiators. You will act as a key strategic advisor as you collaborate across product, marketing, customer insight and sales to provide guidance on industry views and analyst opinions to the business to inform strategy, business, and marketing decisions.Continue Reading →
As the Director of Public Relations & Analyst Relations, you will be both the strategist and the day-to-day manager of our public relations, analyst relations, awareness building campaigns, executive speaking opportunities, global awards program. Targeting key reporters, analysts and influencers in the security, development and business markets, your goals will be to establish strong relationships and secure ongoing coverage of the Snyk business, product differentiation, thought leadership, customer success, company milestones and other newsworthy stories.Continue Reading →
The Director Analyst Relations collaborates effectively across multiple CSG organizations and is responsible for driving both inbound and outbound information-sharing programs across all CSG business segments Revenue Management & Digital Monetization, Customer Communications Management, and Payments. Inbound AR programs will leverage analyst research and opinion to clearly convey technology and business trends and market information to internal stakeholders. Outbound AR programs will focus on developing strong relationships relaying our CSG story, capabilities, and competitive differentiation to analysts from industry analyst firms.Continue Reading →