Our next IIAR> Best Practice Paper will be on managing analyst inquiries. Join the IIAR> Editorial Committee on the 11th November 2021 for a discussion on how to best leverage those advisory calls with industry analysts included in your RAS (research and advisory services) contracts for maximum AR impact.
This discussion for IIAR> members will be hosted by Robin Schaffer (LinkedIn, @robinjs19) / Principal AR Consultant, Schaffer AR, Sarita Kincaid (LinkedIn, @saritakAR) / Senior Director, Analyst Relations, SugarCRM and professionals and experts Ludovic Leforestier (LinkedIn, @lludovic) / IIAR> Co-Founder and Board Member, Founder, Starsight Communications.
It will be an opportunity for a free exchange and to provide input for members wanted to contribute to this upcoming paper.
Date: 11th November 2021
Time: 1600pm GMT / 1700pm CET / 0700 PDT / 1100 EDT
Related blog posts
- IIAR> London F2F Meet-up May 2022
- IIAR> welcomes back UK Chapter Co-Lead
- IIAR> Best Practices Paper: running and leveraging analyst inquiries
- IIAR> Webinar: Building a Skilled AR Team during the Great Opportunity
- IIAR> London F2F Meet-up March 2022
- IIAR> New Members Meet-up February 2022 (Global)
- IIAR> Best Practices Webinar: Delivering AR Programmatically with Campaigns
- IIAR> Primer: Why should startups and scale-ups have an analyst relations strategy?
- IIAR> New Members Meet-up November ’21
- IIAR> Discussion Group: managing inquiries